Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the nice thing about starting with extella link is that its mostly all uphill from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

The Colonel posted:

this extella link game was fun to play, i think i'll enjoy the first game t*archimedes screams exposition for 15 hours*

lmao yeah at least link is fun

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

everyone is looking away from their posts, ashamed of what theyve done

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Alert, Doujin Typesetters and Redrawers Wanted

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the christmas ep of p4g is where you can really see how good it could’ve been, that episode kicks rear end

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

chie thinks narukami has asked her to spend christmas and gets so flustered she has to watch a movie where bruce lee kicks santa’s rear end to cool off

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

strange fake is really good, narita is extremely good at writing fate horseshit and characters just hanging out.

waiting for the new novels is torture, though

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

this seems like a situation where no one with any of the bad opinions is actually posting here. so its just people arguing past each other about a tweet nobody else has seen

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Endorph posted:

Even the original tweets are pretty inflammatory/dismissive though. Like you don't have to make critique like you're tossing a live grenade down a hall, even if twitter encourages that kinda behavior. Like I'm not saying that justifies being toxic to them but it's not to get why it immediately turned into arguing and lines in the sand. There's no universe where those people were open to other opinions. When people don't feel like they can be heard, they get mad.

i think this is pretty correct except that i don't think anyone posting on twitter should have to be concerned that their tweet doesnt make random people 'be heard'

like twitter is a public space, obviously, but also people gotta learn to see a bad tweet and keep scrollin

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

i had no idea people didn't like the part 4 adaption, it's probably my favorite of the ones theyve done so far.

the moment during Atom Heart Father where the stardust crusader music hits instead of the DIU theme is a good example of how to adapt stuff to fit the medium, it kicks rear end

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Endorph posted:

i feel like most 'warn people ahead of times about This Bad Content' things wind up, having the warning be weirder and more offputting than the content

when its for strangers, sure, but they were specifically talking about their friends, which makes sense imo

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

verbal enema posted:

the Soul Eater OP owns

the second op grew on me but the first one is all time

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the names just keep getting better

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

pikamee is easy to watch because she's bilingual but the other two VOMS vtubers are really good, too

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Red Minjo posted:

Pikamee is very good, I'm glad that GYARI assembled the Vox Monsters.
https://twitter.com/amanopikamee/status/1266350001006899201

https://twitter.com/OutofVTubers/status/1255197301150060544?s=20

not gucci

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Can Of Worms posted:

How does it compare to actual live-action Migi?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the crunchyroll app isnt great but I have way more issues with the funi one just like randomly freezing and poo poo so I hope they scrap it

also I hope the crunchyroll subbers get a pay increase but lmao I doubt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the great pretender dub was pretty good, despite the show being kind of middling. i think thats the only dub i watched last year tho