Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit

awkwerd paws posted:

The as have always been the best at facial hair

Yeah. Dennis Eckersley ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
a thread in alternafyad got me to shave into the beginning of a pretty good rollie fingers and i think im going to take it through to halloween

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

I did it a few years back and someone said Catfish hunter? And I was surprised that a) they managed to mix them up and b) how much more fitting that mustache would have been on a guy named catfish

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

such great potential synergy passed over by the universe at large

awkwerd paws

lets see more timeless sports whiskers

cda

by Hand Knit
Catfish also had a stache it just wasn't as catfishy

awkwerd paws

cant even pick one picture of Lanny mcdoonald

cda

by Hand Knit
Don Mattingly, Wade Boggs, Goose Gossage.

awkwerd paws

Cal clutterbuck has potential and I'm an isles homer but hes got to take more risks if he even wants to get like, even a parros level

awkwerd paws

my mother met goose. he was a gentleman

awkwerd paws

thank you, goose gossage, for treating my mother like the wonderful woman that she is. bless you and your hosed by an army of leather clad bikers mustache

awkwerd paws

obligatory piazza b/c you've obvi found the only way you'll get a met to wax poetic about pinstripes you sly devil

awkwerd paws

Lol haha https://ibb.co/RbKrLhv edit yass tho

BUG JUG

I miss Cal "NHL Hits King (don'tlooktoocloseathowwecalculatedhitsathome)" Clutterbuck.

awkwerd paws

Mets opening day in a few days but until then we are still in first place

awkwerd paws

nothing good lasts forever ...

more falafel please

forums poster

the blue jays can't play in Toronto. maybe they know something we don't?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

awkwerd paws

mercy on the citizens of toronto in these trying times

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
opening day for the sox is this thursday 7/23/20 against the orioles

:woop:

awkwerd paws

So when's your first professional game

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

awkwerd paws posted:

lmao

our pitching is so loving terrible this year that we will probably get smoked

the sox can still hit but uh... they cannot pitch

Prof. Crocodile

awkwerd paws posted:

:kiss:

Twenty Four

more falafel please posted:

I don't know if it is more distressing or more funny that it is less then a week until opening day and the Jays haven't figured out where they are going to play home games.

For anyone unaware, baseball teams play most days/nights of the week, and Canada is saying the Jays can't play in Toronto because they would need to go into quarantine which wouldn't be viable with the schedule of them going back and forth between the U.S. and Canada sometimes multiple times in a week.

So maybe they will play in Buffalo where their minor league team plays, but they would have to install new lights and a bunch of stuff, or maybe in Florida where they do spring training but that's much further away, or who knows.

Either way they only have a small handful of days to figure it out and it's still up in the air. Nothing against them, but at least I'm not a Jays fan I guess.

nut

they’ve gone down to Disneyland and are playing second string on the raptors

Twenty Four

nut posted:

they’ve gone down to Disneyland and are playing second string on the raptors

They probably would do better then last year and likely this year then in baseball!

nut

Twenty Four posted:

They probably would do better then last year and likely this year then in baseball!

wow you have a moderately successful season or two, then jack up all your ticket and merch prices and sell away all of the talent you had over the following year and this is the thanks you get

more falafel please

forums poster

speaking of the blue jays why not watch the wackiest inning of playoff baseball in my memory, the 7th inning of ALDS game 5 in 2015 between the rangers and blue jays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDm3RdEbStU&t=98m49s

nut

yeah batflipgate sure was something

Twenty Four

speaking of the blue jays why not watch the wackiest inning of playoff baseball in my memory, the 7th inning of ALDS game 5 in 2015 between the rangers and blue jays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDm3RdEbStU&t=98m49s

So much emotion there, and so much happened. A ton of "spirit of the game vs. rules of the game" but it was just off the wall crazy! I had never watched it, just listened to as much of it as I could of it on the radio live back then, but this is a seriously good watch!

If posting up a Rangers with Odor and a Jays with Joey Bats clip is going to be posted, from the season after I wanted to post a video of Bautista getting caught on slow motion looking like his jaw was about to get knocked off fighting Odor after he got clocked so hard it knocked off his helmet, glasses, and everything, but every video I can find is horrible.

nut

Twenty Four posted:

I wanted to post a video of Bautista getting caught on slow motion looking like his jaw was about to get knocked off fighting Odor after he got clocked so hard it knocked off his helmet, glasses, and everything, but every video I can find is horrible.

this was a tough blow to the local toronto economy of making shirts, pennants, and mugs of poorly vector'd drawings of the bat flip

more falafel please

forums poster

it's the platonic ideal of a bat flip. ol Plato contemplating bat flips in a cave and just seeing shadows of Joey Bats

Twenty Four

nut posted:

this was a tough blow to the local toronto economy of making shirts, pennants, and mugs of poorly vector'd drawings of the bat flip

Don't get me wrong friend, no ill wishes, that bat flip was amazing and I am all for them! The vast majority of the time I feel it is a "in the moment" celebration, no matter who it is, and very rare that dumb old school idea of it being a taunt holds true.

Also Vlad Jr. should have won the home run derby if he didn't just get unfairly tired out because of rules and brackets. It's not fair to expect him to exceed or even hold up to his dad's legacy, but it sure is fun to watch him slug!

Twenty Four

it's the platonic ideal of a bat flip. ol Plato contemplating bat flips in a cave and just seeing shadows of Joey Bats

Most people are likely going to forget about the KBO if/when MLB starts, but those guys have some seriously good bat flips and it's taken way less personal, I like it!

more falafel please

forums poster

Twenty Four posted:

Most people are likely going to forget about the KBO if/when MLB starts, but those guys have some seriously good bat flips and it's taken way less personal, I like it!

yeah I wish I could watch it in real time. I wish I could watch KBO and NPB basically all the time

awkwerd paws

Buffalo blue Jay's has a ring to it

more falafel please

forums poster

still it sure there should be baseball being played at all, but I'm listening to Pat Hughes call a ballgame while I do other things and it almost feels like a normal summer evening

nut

while im ik, i will give a sixer to any1 who posts anything positive about the sixers

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

while im ik, i will give a sixer to any1 who posts anything positive about the sixers

ok the team is obviously awful but they apparently produce some next level haircuts

https://www.totalprosports.com/2018/03/20/philadelphia-76ers-barber-appreciation-night-produces-some-epic-haircuts-pics/

awkwerd paws

nut posted:

this but Boston please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awkwerd paws

Mad at myself that I hadnt thought of the clippers joke before I read it in the article