Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the unabonger
watching the giants this year is absolute dogshit, they should have just cancelled all of baseball so I wouldn't have to subject myself to this team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
could've waited until like, I dunno, at least the third quarter or something to fall behind by 30

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

got 50 points now the rest of the team can go home too

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

the 90s nets fan mentality of just quietly being grateful tto have our asses kicked on a bigger stage and gently caress the knicks is comfortable like an old sweater

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
bruins are good, Celtics are good

awkwerd paws

For me to poop on!

BUG JUG

I'm down for a BYOB ootp21 game. Just let me manage some A ball team somewhere for eternity. Chill as gently caress.

awkwerd paws

mets beat marlins now they have covid

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the florida marlins are a figment of imagination. they do not exist and Thank God for that

barnold

hockey time

Twenty Four

My baseball teams are... bad :/

cda

by Hand Knit
i ahte dan snyder so much

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
bucks with that bde

----------------

Joey McChrist

okc and rockets out now too

lakers and portland apparently leaning towards sitting out as well

i am hooting and hollering this loving rules what a moment in sports

barnold

Twenty Four posted:

My baseball teams are... bad :/

same

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
What sports are actually going these days? I legit thought they were all still canceled.

I've seen the raptors in person twice against the Pacers and both times they lost. They had like a 30 point lead at half the first game and still lost.

I think it's my fault.

nut

Joey McChrist posted:

nut

raps and celts already met to talk about it so i'm guessing they outie 2

Joey McChrist

:pray: come on general strike

https://twitter.com/jareddiamond/status/1298742004617302020

beer pal

Joey McChrist posted:

okc and rockets out now too

lakers and portland apparently leaning towards sitting out as well

its extremely cool to me

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

cda

by Hand Knit

lets gooooo

----------------

Twenty Four

i dont follow basketball what happened?

nut

Twenty Four posted:

i dont follow basketball what happened?

it's the playoffs right now and teams are striking in protest of the many politics we don't talk about in byob

more falafel please

forums poster

the absurdist/necromantic internet baseball simulation/sensation known as Blaseball is also not playing tonight in solidarity

(y'all should check out Blaseball when it comes back)

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

BUG JUG

more falafel please posted:

the absurdist/necromantic internet baseball simulation/sensation known as Blaseball is also not playing tonight in solidarity

(y'all should check out Blaseball when it comes back)

oh no i ate all my peanuts i was a hungry boy what is going on now

凸[~*-_-*~]凸 BB Crew Sig Crew 凸[~*-_-*~]凸

Arrive on time for your flight crew

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:love:

BUG JUG

also 4 strikes or nothing

also this game is magical wtf internet why didn't i know about this sooner

more falafel please

forums poster

BUG JUG posted:

also 4 strikes or nothing

also this game is magical wtf internet why didn't i know about this sooner

it's only been running a few weeks but it is very good. and my firefighters are going to the GLCS. We Are From Chicago.

BUG JUG

i'm a fan of the hawaii team because i enjoy 11pm starts for their football games in the fall, so why not 11pm baseball games?

awkwerd paws

Hawaii football needs the rainbow helmets back. also isles coming for the cup suck it philadelphia

BUG JUG

IDK how I feel about football being back. I'm gonna feel real bad if some college kid gets covid and dies because I wanted to watch sec speed and eat pulled pork.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

BUG JUG posted:

IDK how I feel about football being back. I'm gonna feel real bad if some college kid gets covid and dies because I wanted to watch sec speed and eat pulled pork.

same

and i dont even get to enjoy sec-level footbaw to distract from the guilt

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Mekchu

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BUG JUG posted:

ufc events have been running and like 10 or so fighters have tested positive, and they've gotten them to fight again 3 weeks later which is just all kinds of weird.

nut

Mekchu posted:

ufc events have been running and like 10 or so fighters have tested positive, and they've gotten them to fight again 3 weeks later which is just all kinds of weird.

goddamn i love ur av. i haven't watched ufc since it started up again, without spoiling anything, is last night's card worth watching? If not, are there any recent-ish ones worth it?

Mekchu

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nut posted:

goddamn i love ur av. i haven't watched ufc since it started up again, without spoiling anything, is last night's card worth watching? If not, are there any recent-ish ones worth it?

not necessarily. he comain and main event had decent finishes but were not overly exciting until that point. i would just watch the miocic/cormier 3 card instead.

the next few weeks are gonna be really not that great of cards since ufc is ramming in as many events as possible to fulfill their ESPN deal and get a bonus out of it.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Sep 7, 2020

Prof. Crocodile

hello byob sports thread. i haven't been here in a while since i am gradually caring less and less about the sport with every passing year. or at least i was until i saw something magical:

more falafel please

forums poster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hello byob sports thread. i haven't been here in a while since i am gradually caring less and less about the sport with every passing year. or at least i was until i saw something magical:

i agree, that's generally the best orientation to do it from.

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

i agree, that's generally the best orientation to do it from.

:master:

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

i dunno if anyone else cares but i am so happy that Defector (nee Deadspin) is back

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG

I am on the fence on subscribing. I know they need it but I don't even subscribe to a real news source. Should I give money to a dead sports website????