Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algol Star
Sep 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

lol that the lizard people hiding evidence of their crimes in code but instead of hinting at the antennas in our molars its child rape

Child rape is normal in reptilian culture and they use celebrities to try and normalise it in humans so they can better assimilate us.

A homeless man told me I think he was a deep cover agent of the resistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Professor Shark posted:

It was amazing to see the Epstein saga go down with threads full of “He’s going to be killed in prison and they’ll make it look like a suicide and the cameras won’t be working” and officials state they were taking precautions and then the thing that everyone said was going to happen did lol

Fully expecting that this lady will die in prison quickly and the cameras win’t be working again because why not, it worked out on the Epstein job.

Well, in fairness, Epstein just HAPPENED to KILL HIMSELF while the cameras weren't working and the guards were like..... umm i forget, sleeping or something?
Or maybe one was napping while the other was in the can ramming out a giant poo poo.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Quick! Talk about reptillians before people realize that the attorney general of the united states admitted on record that epstein was a US intelligence officer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Epstein was put in with an ex cop

ex-cop who was in prison for 4 murders

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

she better just start shouting names before she gets gibbed, assuming she’s not already dead

Captain Dickweed
Mar 3, 2003

Yes, that kitty is probably the head of a multi-national conglomerated business...uh...thing.

Bronze Fonz posted:

RIP Ghislaine Maxwell

Her death is unfortunate in that the case will never see the light of day now. This is infuriating.

e: am I too early?

Yes and no. I absolutely believe she will :airquote: commit suicide :airquote:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's going to happen again and nothing will come of it

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

these knuckleheads need to figure out what a dead mans switch is

John McAfee figured this out (and hey, he was released after a few days last year), but these dunces with way more scrutiny and much heavier charges don't seem to be able to.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
I wonder how she will commit suicide.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Do we still have a celebrity death pool thread? Does she count?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Dubplate Fire posted:

I wonder how she will commit suicide.

the rare self strangulation while your hands are bound

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Das Boo posted:

Do we still have a celebrity death pool thread? Does she count?

I think you'd have to make a fairly accurate guess as to the suicide method or exact date of death as well. Gotta be cheating just to say she'll die soon.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

like he said serial killer

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

John McAfee figured this out (and hey, he was released after a few days last year), but these dunces with way more scrutiny and much heavier charges don't seem to be able to.

John McAfee is probably a terrible person, but I can't help but be amazed at him.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

prince andrew getting pretty sweaty now

Is his no-sweating thing cured yet or?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sunswipe posted:

I think you'd have to make a fairly accurate guess as to the suicide method or exact date of death as well. Gotta be cheating just to say she'll die soon.

I'll give her 20 days, and might as well stick with the tried-and-true hanging.
Second place goes to "an preexisting medical condition."

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Lol this is front page news in the Uk. The media class is gazing at Prince Andrew and openly hoping that some good red meat's going to be had from this.

(Prince Andrew is a total oval office and absolutely nobody likes him except possibly the Queen, even ardent Royalist arselickers.)

City Slicker
May 28, 2020

Prince Andrew is rumoured to be the Queen's favourite child in fact.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
what a coincidence, prince andrew also has a favorite child

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Thundercracker posted:

She was hiding out in a Parisian mansion hosting a fashion show and got spooked when she overheard "THAT is Ghislaine Maxwell..."

lmao

bald waiter offers her a glass of champagne

"try this veuve cliquot 1925...it's to die for""

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Robo Reagan posted:

Algol Star
Sep 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

Don't be unbecoming.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/casey_bees/status/1278727428202876928

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

This was the dude.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

lol tasty

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

woooow the people at the secretary of labor office are incredibly unhelpful in putting you in contact with this man.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Let's post famous people she hung out with.

I didn't know about Musk:

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

spacetoaster posted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pistol_Pete posted:

Lol this is front page news in the Uk. The media class is gazing at Prince Andrew and openly hoping that some good red meat's going to be had from this.

(Prince Andrew is a total oval office and absolutely nobody likes him except possibly the Queen, even ardent Royalist arselickers.)

he's the queens favourite child which tells you everything you need to know about her

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

there isn't a billionaire on earth who isn't caught up in stuff like this, they think it part of their privilege and they've fought long and hard to keep it that way

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

spacetoaster posted:

Pervy Charlie Rose!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
like, if you had 999,999,999.99 dollars in your bank account, they'd slap every penny out of your hand until you've participated actively in at least one damning child sex crime

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Guess who again?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I'll be damned! This fellow once more!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I hope she tells everything.

I know very little about this woman, she'll tell everything, right? She's not going to clam up I hope.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

spacetoaster posted:

I hope she tells everything.

I know very little about this woman, she'll tell everything, right? She's not going to clam up I hope.

Yes I'm sure that this is the beginning of the end of our nation's elite and that she will not commit suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head six times before she has her day in court.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

she's going to be murdered before she can talk

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
remember that time Epstein totes definitely killed himself in prison?

I dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
A real stand-up gentleman, Piers Morgan!