Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Does this moron believe pizza gate? Lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Worse, I think she's actually lamenting jimmy saville lmao.

UK you did it AGAIN. Picked a total winner!

An entire island full of inbred lackwits

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Loath as I am to make any excuse for her. Check the date. The tweet was the day he died, before Savilles crimes became public.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint is in Ghislaine's "little black book." Like his forum name not his real name. It's crazy I saw a picture

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
This guy in the crowd is a shining example!

https://twitter.com/iain_latto/status/1569325758169989128

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Something something corruption at the top...

British authorities protected Prince Andrew from US prosecutors investigating his relationship with the financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to a new book by a US attorney who led the investigation in New York.

Geoffrey Berman was fired as US attorney for the southern district of New York (SDNY) in June 2020. He is now the author of Holding the Line: Inside the Nation’s Preeminent US Attorney’s Office and its Battle with the Trump Justice Department, a book published on Tuesday.

Berman’s allegations of political interference in the most prestigious jurisdiction in US law have already prompted news of a Senate investigation.

His claims about obstruction in the matter of Prince Andrew and Epstein may cause consternation in a royal family dealing with the death of the Queen.

Before taking part in mourning ceremonies, Andrew had rarely been seen in public since agreeing a multi-million dollar settlement with a victim of Epstein who accused the prince of sexual assault when she was a teenager – a claim the prince vehemently denied.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/13/prince-andrew-epstein-sexual-abuse-investigation

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Shocking!!!

Trump panicked after Ghislaine Maxwell arrest: 'She say anything about me?'

https://www.rawstory.com/ghislaine-maxwell-donald-trump/

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Grab the popcorn!

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1594065505689673728

Jeffrey Epstein documents to be unsealed, potentially revealing acquaintances, judge orders

Preska determined public interest outweighed the apparent privacy rights of the eight individuals named in the documents

https://www.foxnews.com/world/jeffrey-epstein-documents-unsealed-jugde-orders?intcmp=tw_fnc

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The rich party in style.

Who edited that magazine?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Eight individuals?

Release the entire black book, flight log and all evidence collected on Epstein Island imo

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

But then some of the judges would probably incriminate themselves

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Sophy Wackles posted:

Eight individuals?

Release the entire black book, flight log and all evidence collected on Epstein Island imo

No. Only release the names of the judge's political opponents. That's the proper way.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Keep this in mind as a gag Christmas gift for your loved ones (emphasis on the gag):

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
What about horshack??

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

CocoaNuts posted:

Keep this in mind as a gag Christmas gift for your loved ones (emphasis on the gag):

what's the gag?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Human Crouton posted:

No. Only release the names of the judge's political opponents. That's the proper way.

This is 100% what's happening lmao

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

other people posted:

what's the gag?

it ties to a prison bunk and somehow broke the hyoid bone

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://twitter.com/DarnDesjardins/status/1597813517373308928

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
lmao

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

i like that diane's list is basically just richard nixon's enemies list, like moe in the simpsons

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Some more lurid details emerge. Pasted below are some of the headers throughout the lengthy article. The link to the full story is at the bottom.

An Epstein victim claimed she was forced into a threesome with Alan Dershowitz

She also was grilled about whether Dershowitz had a ‘bleeding’ penis

Epstein flew his victims economy class to his private island

He also had sex in view of others on his private plane

While on the island, young women had to dress in Victoria’s Secret clothing

Epstein and Ghislaine pressured a victim to lose weight—and go on the Atkins diet—in order to get funding for higher education

Maxwell “ran the house like a brothel”

The young women and girls trafficked by Epstein were terrified of Maxwell

Epstein ‘loaned’ the girls out to his friends

Epstein and his pals allegedly liked to hurt the girls during sex

There are many mystery men whose names are redacted in the docs

Names of Ghislaine’s assistants and fellow recruiters are also redacted, but Sarah Ransome says they reported directly to Maxwell

Ransome claimed her emails had been hacked, and threatened to go to the ‘Russians’ and ‘WikiLeaks’ in order to get her story of abuse out

https://www.thedailybeast.com/unsealed-epstein-documents-claim-mystery-friends-came-to-his-island-to-meet-girls?ref=home

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

:(

Always more, worse. etc

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
grilled penis

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
What the gently caress is a "bleeding penis" and no I'm not Googling it.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Those poor victimized massive financial institutions!

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1609303398943186946

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

CocoaNuts posted:

Those poor victimized massive financial institutions!

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1609303398943186946

Man, that linked article explains absolutely nothing about what the actual suit is about, just that each bank had one of his victims file against them and the banks did the normal thing of counterfiling that they don't think they're responsible for damages. It did say the banks had paid the victims, so maybe how that was done has something to do with it?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Just a series of unfortunate mistakes that have landed poor Ghislaine in the slammer. Not too late to reverse course!

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1630876802464768000

CocoaNuts fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Mar 2, 2023

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
She's kept her mouth shut for this long. They should let her go!

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Lemony Maxwell's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Throw her into the middle of the ocean imo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's how you end up with Ghislaine/Osama team up

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

Mr.Acula posted:

Throw her into the middle of the ocean imo

Maybe she can find her dad there

oh wait that didnt happen

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Imagine being this woman and going through all the trouble to get out of prison only to find your reddit supermod account is now worthless.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Imagine willingly trafficking children for multiple boyfriends

Lmao

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Dora the Explorer not aging well. Swiper, no swiping, indeed.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Lmao remember that time all the elites are still loving kids and are still getting away with it?

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Yeah but i mean a trans person exists so it’s time to get really riled up

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Yeah but i mean a trans person exists so it’s time to get really riled up

No but you don't understand, Trans people and Hillary Clinton are behind it all because a pizza chain exists. Oh and another random group I don't like, they're also masterminding it all as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

dr_rat posted:

No but you don't understand, Trans people and Hillary Clinton are behind it all because a pizza chain exists. Oh and another random group I don't like, they're also masterminding it all as well.

Mmm... I'm gonna say the Chips Ahoy people.