Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
zero seconds later

https://i.imgur.com/e2fU3N7.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Everyone waited very patiently while I set up this photo

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Megabound posted:

Everyone waited very patiently while I set up this photo

Beautiful, especially the bottom cat's face mmmm

Vakal
May 11, 2008

MSPain posted:

zero seconds later

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

tuyop posted:

Thanks! My partner is an artist (mostly pet paintings for rich people) and I use her studio to teach during the day. The cat has come to associate me with that room and we have a little dance time in there most mornings.

https://spacekacy.ca/ for some more like that.

Since it’s cat thread, here’s one she did of Honda!

Oh poo poo. super awesome art.
i mean you're cool and all, but.. yknow.

jk

great couple, great cat.
living the dream.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Hello.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

ToeShoes
Sep 8, 2011

"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
Honda half asleep

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Standing on a rock 2 years ago

Standing on a rock 6 months ago

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

This is the sort of progress pics I like to see.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this can't be comfortable, right?

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

The Rabbi T. White posted:

This is the sort of progress pics I like to see.

I like progress pics too.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I like progress pics too.

Dang, everything's gonna be nuts in a couple more years if things keep going like this :ohdear:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Oh, we're doing progress pics now? Alrighty.

Thanksgiving 2018, between the toilet and the wall, skittish as gently caress. That is food on a spoon, not poop.

November 2021. Brazenly taking up my chair space. :colbert:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Small Scoop

Big Scoop

Small Rescue Pop

Big Pampered Pop

Inkdaub
Jun 16, 2020

Apathetic Artist
Dec 23, 2010
Somebody is annoyed she's not being allowed to sleep on the baby's chair.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Oh no no, this simply will not do!
Make Love not war?

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™
We have a new family member!!

https://imgur.com/xbgmXJJ

(I think the way to embed changed or i'm an idiot)

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Dek posted:

We have a new family member!!

https://i.imgur.com/xbgmXJJ.mp4

There u go.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
so teeny tiny :ohdear:

To contribute, my cat has discovered the joys of sink lounging.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

My two guys enjoying some time together:

Gary Dupre
Aug 11, 2008

75PUP/37DNK
Nyx is a fan of bags and defending her tower from threats such as getting scratches from me.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Taking care of Gogi for awhile

She's a little skinnier than I would like but she's a pretty good cat

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I would like to order one cat with free utility bag, please

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
hes big and fluffy

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Bolo smugly showing off his new carrier!
(The fool has no idea it's time for a vet checkup next week...)

Though he may have suspicions.

Zap has resolved to hassle Boobie Bear...

And Beebo...

and still have enough time to be a self-appointed knitting inspector.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Pictures of idiots.

I put that chair together 5 minutes ago.

Dr. Thoss
Aug 22, 2011

i am a doctor. my name is thoss.
This is my buddy Dexter.

Not actually my cat, but lived in an apartment just across the hall. He and his brother Doc would be allowed to play in the hall and i would sit outside my door and pet them. Eventually they just started coming straight to my door and would meow until i opened up. Eventually i became friends with the neighbour, and once i knew he was cool with it, would just let them come in an explore my apartment. Got paid to cat-sit a couple of times despite my insistence that i was happy to do it for free. Basically, i had all the benefits of having cats of my own, with someone else footing the bills and cleaning the litter.

Sadly, he passed on Monday. He had had a rough couple of months, including a couple of weeks in January bearing the cone of shame. Still, he was seeing the vet regularly and seemed, by all outward signs, to be well on the mend. He went quickly and peacefully, in his sleep.

I'm going to miss him.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Dr. Thoss posted:

This is my buddy Dexter.

Not actually my cat, but lived in an apartment just across the hall. He and his brother Doc would be allowed to play in the hall and i would sit outside my door and pet them. Eventually they just started coming straight to my door and would meow until i opened up. Eventually i became friends with the neighbour, and once i knew he was cool with it, would just let them come in an explore my apartment. Got paid to cat-sit a couple of times despite my insistence that i was happy to do it for free. Basically, i had all the benefits of having cats of my own, with someone else footing the bills and cleaning the litter.

Sadly, he passed on Monday. He had had a rough couple of months, including a couple of weeks in January bearing the cone of shame. Still, he was seeing the vet regularly and seemed, by all outward signs, to be well on the mend. He went quickly and peacefully, in his sleep.

I'm going to miss him.

poo poo I really liked this post until. :gonk:

Very sorry for your lose (and your neighbor)

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Cat tax: my roommate has this light torty that has a lot of character and long story short she had to live somewhere else for a month but she's back and I love her.

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!

Dr. Thoss posted:

This is my buddy Dexter.

I'm going to miss him.

As a fellow staff of a cat named Dexter, my thoughts are with you.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Condolences from me and my Dexter.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

A lot of good looking Dexters

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp
My boys enjoying the lazy afternoon on their shelf outside.

Just the best boys.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

This is Bagera, more commonly know as Kitty Kat or Get Out Of My Face. When he wants something, even in you are asleep, he will put his nose or paw on your nose. A friend said that male cats are both dumber and more stubborn than female cats and this guy is making me a believer. He will LOUDLY meow and have you follow him only to end up at his food dish where he starts eating without further comment. He will go to the door and meow to be let out. In bad weather he will look out and realize that he really doesn't want to go out. Five minutes later he will be back at the door, meowing to be let out. He sees the weather, comes back inside. Five minutes later it repeats but this time he goes outside. Five minutes after that he is at the other door wanting in. He's not a bad cat otherwise.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Darth Brooks posted:

He will go to the door and meow to be let out. In bad weather he will look out and realize that he really doesn't want to go out. Five minutes later he will be back at the door, meowing to be let out. He sees the weather, comes back inside. Five minutes later it repeats but this time he goes outside. Five minutes after that he is at the other door wanting in.

Congratulations, your cat appears to be in working order

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Darth Brooks posted:

A friend said that male cats are both dumber and more stubborn than female cats and this guy is making me a believer. He will LOUDLY meow and have you follow him only to end up at his food dish where he starts eating without further comment.

No, this seems about right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
hey I hear you're trying to get some work done in bed....