Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

there are people playing the ff7 remake that dont know that aeris dies LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

yeah at the glacial pace it's going it would take like 30 parts to do the entire original game. my brother and me both agree they're gonna save aeris and the game ends early and it's poo poo jerry it's poo poo cuz it's not the original!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

It would be pretty cool if they stopped pranking us and started making good final fantasys again with diverse casts full of flawed characters. That's why ff6, 7, and 9 were so good.

Instead of casts entirely made of humans all with the personality of a potato, no goals or aspirations, no fears or dreams. Just living smirks. Like if 'HEH!' was a person.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

MotU posted:

they did its called final fantasy 14 and its the best final fantasy

Yeah I played it for a bit and it's good. Played a big boy with a big purple pomp, Dunks Johnson. Everyone loved him.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

why is she blushing

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

They post/retweet a lot of borderline NSFW for anyone who tried to look for more funny RE v Pokemon like I did

the person posting bulma breastfeeding trunks didnt mind, what are ya? chicken?

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

That one is legit badass. I mentioned it more so people wouldn’t get “in trouble” for silly poo poo at work. Breastfeeding doesn’t ping as nsfw for me because of my industry/location/personal attitude (this is not an attempt to derail)

Haha it's cool I was just bein a joker

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

that's okay, we'll all just pore over google looking for the master that crafted it

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

weed cat is the cutest but im a fire main til i die

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Best image of the year right here I'm calling it. Number 12 said gently caress this I'm blocking air. The crying Brett Favre the smug John madden the entire team of saiyans it's incredible.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

That's a good jerma

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

I've always found it disgusting that the most high profile way women can break into the streaming videogames scene is by destroying their humanity and pretending to be made up anime characters because the self identified "gamers" won't watch a real human woman be funny and successful in THEIR hobby. It just makes me sad for everyone involved.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

yes, sorry if that was unclear.

my nephew likes showing me clips and they are usually very funny i dont know maybe "disgusting" was a bit severe

CrocodileKingSaysNO has a new favorite as of 18:06 on Apr 8, 2022

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Guy streamers might overreact or invent all new personas for themselves to appeal to target demographics but women are like WELCOME TO THE MACHINE and set up a camera to track their every facial twitch which translates those movements to an unliving simulacrum that is mapped in real time to another computer program that broadcasts to an audience that has rejected humanity. It's wild as hell.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

All credit to these incredible women, get money

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

So like I've been saying the technology behind vtubers is great, the 'actresses' (?) are insanely talented and deserving of the money and notoriety, it would promote a healthier community if these ladies didn't HAVE to jump through these hoops to feel safe irl and accepted in the community whether because their looks dont conform to traditional beauty standards or because of weird stalkers. I'm not calling out anyone in this thread.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

20+ years later I still recall the Latin lyrics for One Winged Angel and after some light google translating I came to the conclusion that the Ninomae Ina'nis character doesn't seem to have anything to do with the lyrics 'sors immanis, et inanis'

Thanks for tuning in

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Oh my god I love this Bert and Ernie

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Philippe posted:

Bert and Ernie as wholesome gay married couple is wonderful. Like the comic where they go to IKEA!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fruiteater2/status/1394806391290810368

Yeah I was thinking about this when I saw the pic in the thread

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

that's a drat shame, tf2 was the first online game i played that i felt had real community due to the way servers worked. once they tried to update the game to make it have matchmaking more like overwatch a few years back it instantly started to die. not that i was playing it still at that point, it's just sad to see.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Is it golden axe? The big beaked creature reminds me of the riding mounts.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

We don't need no water let that pokemon burn

Flareon supremacy

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

My brother told me one piece is officially on it's last arc which seems insane to me since it's been running for like 20 years or something? Anyways I read the first couple volumes and it was very charming but I stopped after that. The day it releases is gonna be like Snape kills Dumbledore all over again as people rush to the internet to spoil the ending lol. We all know the one piece is the friends we made along the way anyways.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Sans undertale real

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

drat the post isnt THAT bad

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I've barely posted anything undertale-related in a while, but just for you, pumpkin, have the remainder of the stuff I hadn't uploaded yet

i definitely regretted the wording of that post and thought about editing it.

i really liked undertale and the fandom hasnt ruined my liking of it.

you definitely post weirder stuff than the quoted post but even then not so bad that i put you on ignore

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Jojo's was so unique in the exact way it was absurd that I enjoyed reading it very much. The characters were colorful and varied and had their own motivation and driving factors. I liked how the locations and setting and time periods changed throughout the broad story arcs. 'People wouldn't like it if it was good' is an incomprehensible statement to me that seems like it comes from a place of frustration. Jojo's clearly has cultural impact that borders on genre defining. Sure it's not for everyone but it's tough to just handwave away as 'bad'.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Imagine how happy the person who liked everything and thought everything was good

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

You know what I like?

Pencil drawings of Donald Duck as a fireman so inept he couldn't put out his own arse if it was on fire, (which it coincidentally is.)

I hope you like it too.

That's adorable!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Today is Undertale's anniversary surprised it's been 7 years doesn't feel like it was that long ago

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

JESSE!..... we've got to KILL pikachu!!!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Oh my god ahahaha

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

drat i neverrrrrr woulda guessed!!!!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

There's a new main line game in the works maybe it's from that

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Man I miss tf2 it's just not what it used to be :smith:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

power armor but with an old timey elmer fudd shotgun lol

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

no i never played doom, though i've seen pictures from it and stuff but never really committed it to memory. looking at those images now though: lol.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Livesey walk is so simple yet so memeable. i love it.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

dammit son of thunderbeast, now the comics thread is gonna get its Joey's Special Experience update late tomorrow :(

i laughed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Thanks for posting in the spirit of the thread title flavor. I appreciate the content