Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the masculinity article made me uncomfortable and unhappy in ways i can't really define because it seemed to be mocking a lot of probs i had integrating with dudes when i was young and going through some gender based poo poo. but mainly i combed over it looking for a joke and nothing. maybe i missed something but judging by everyone else's reactions to this and the furry article, no.

i thought the article calling out lowtax was funny because calling out lowtax on his own website is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

L i hope the money you get from the sale of this dump makes you happy

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

now gently caress along pls

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Lowtax posted:

haha yeah, you're right, I just got caught up in the hot hate action. I'm out, so everybody parroting the same bullshit garbage can continue to pat yourselves on the back for being part of the mindless mob. 22 years, it's been fun, have a bitchin summer, dudes! Catch you on the flip side!

have a great life

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Fansy posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

how is it supposed to go, "mr lowtax this court finds you innocent on all counts, you are a splendid man and these lying whores aren't fit to taste your knuckles. here is a cash prize and everyone loves you again and you are definitely allowed to see your children, but you don't have to"