Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

Lol, so I'm not emptyquoting.
Its not accusing, I know in the states you are taught to never admit any wrong doing while there is legal action in the works, but perhaps not making it totally obvious that you are out of your mind might help as well, you know, from a legal, on this planet, perspective.

& BTW, Owetax, we are well aware you are still reading *_* waves, some people are probed who'd love to also speak their mind, so please stick around for another hour or so, its ok, you don't need to post.

staberind fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Whats it like, I wonder, being owned by the comedy forum you created?
its gotta be worse than having "eat the eggs" following you everywhere.
not to mention that same forum having grown and matured and left you behind.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

RadCatHoarder posted:

In before Lowtax deletes the entire forum out of ragespite.

He's not going to, he's a slave to narcissism.

QED.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

how is it supposed to go, "mr lowtax this court finds you innocent on all counts, you are a splendid man and these lying whores aren't fit to taste your knuckles. here is a cash prize and everyone loves you again and you are definitely allowed to see your children, but you don't have to"

this has the same energy as that hyper scary deviant art fella someone posted, yikes.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh, I nearly forgot.
Mangosteen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe