Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I have $34.23 in loose change lowtax I will ship it to you in exchange for ownership of the forums

Gaze upon a taste of these riches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Mr tax, I can see you're a man of refinement and wouldn't simply trade the forums in exchange for mere lucre.

Perhaps this rare gem, extracted from a mosaic of Pompeii? Or a seed of the Longan, the rare and storied Dragon's Eye tree of the far east?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Strumpie posted:

that's a piece of mouldy cheese and a grape

i'd take that deal tbh

Lies, as a man of wealth and attainment I would never misrepresent myself like this.

Lowtax you always impressed me as having a martial spirit. Perhaps this deadly weapon owned by my great grandfather (himself a master of the Bolognese School of fencing) & brought from the old country would pique your interest?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lowtax, it's obvious that you've put significant intellectual work into this site, but you have moved beyond it.

I would be willing to trade this sophisticated theoretical work in exchange.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Beard Dandruff posted:

Lowtax was given a gypsy curse that causes him to become romantically involved with bipolar alcoholics who are also pathological liars. I mean it's either that or hes an abusive rear end in a top hat.

If this is the case, perhaps I can help. Boring old treatises on math is one thing, but I also have several scrolls and tomes that may well be crucial to spiritual liberation

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Since I'm in the cellars anyway, perhaps I can offer you a bottle of my premier reserve? It's not possible to obtain these at any price, but in this time of tribulations maybe the comfort of these will outweigh that of the forums?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah he didn't run poo poo

ran to the wine & pills couch every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The problem with victory wine is it's not exactly gonna sober you up and help you get it together