Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
history will doom this thread to either the gold mine or gas chamber.

place yer bets!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Mr tax, I can see you're a man of refinement and wouldn't simply trade the forums in exchange for mere lucre.

Perhaps this rare gem, extracted from a mosaic of Pompeii? Or a seed of the Longan, the rare and storied Dragon's Eye tree of the far east?

that's a piece of mouldy cheese and a grape

i'd take that deal tbh

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

AntherUslessPoster posted:

the gently caress is this

90% helmet

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Telebite posted:

weird dick

this image has been digitally altered to shorten the penile length and i for one am against it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jul 9, 2020

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i don't like this remake of the grinch

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

how is it supposed to go, "mr lowtax this court finds you innocent on all counts, you are a splendid man and these lying whores aren't fit to taste your knuckles. here is a cash prize and everyone loves you again and you are definitely allowed to see your children, but you don't have to"

you forgot everyone stands up and claps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Valex posted:

I don't give a poo poo about Lowtax pooping himself live on the forums, the absolute weirdest part of this whole thing were people falling over themselves to say furries are the one true acceptable group of people to make fun of. It's 2020, the only people obsessed with hating furries are the people with Overly Online Brain

Also being a furry isn't a sexuality but the majority of furries are LGBT and it's extremely obvious if you do even the faintest amount of research

:hmmyes:

how about that lowtax!