Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

I edited it for you guys.

Hey Lowtax I think you're bad (if I don't say this I will get banned) but I am hoping you stick around the forums so you can get to know us "goons" as a peer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Lowtax if you sell this website it will 100% be dedicated to making fun of you & stalking your family. It is not worth the price.

mods: i think lowtax is bad, please don't ban me.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Snowy posted:

This is dumb as loving hell

Lowtax's name will always be attached to somethingawful.com

That's not true of any other website, including breadnroses or kiwifarms whatever. They'll move on to other topics.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Please be logical, think with reason and not with emotion. Have you ever taken a STEM class?

In 20 years, 2040, if you post "Lowtax is old, lmao I have a pic of him working at Fuddruckers!!!" on somethingawful everyone will know who you're talking about and it will get tons of replies.

If you post that on breadnroses? They'll ban you for bringing up SA.

If you post that on kiwifarms? Maybe 10 replies from old fogies who remember Lowtax.

LOWTAX DO NOT SELL. SA EITHER RISES OR WE GO DOWN WITH YOUR SHIP. YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!!! HIRE ME, BUSINESS EXPERT, I WILL GET YOU A 2021 GTR BY YEAR'S END MY BOY

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Lowtax you deserve poo poo for giving Logan any power. You made a bad decision. Please don't cap it off with a worse one.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Lowtax:

I was given probation for saying "there's no evidence Lowtax beats women". Check my rapsheet.

You are selling your website to your own hate mob. I know you've been questioning your decisions lately, please question this one.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Either nuke this place or work your rear end off and make it profitable. A captain goes down with his ship

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

and has also publicly cheated on his wife with a woman half his age and disowned his own children
dude's scum

They could have an agreement, you don't know their relationship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Lartax deserves a chance to make amends and be fOrgiven.

Agreed. Let his ex wives stand up for him and say it was all a misunderstanding, I will buy them SA accounts so they can say this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)