Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

edited out goatse

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Jul 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Clawtopsy posted:

lowtax, i'm on your side. nobody would believe me when i tripped on my slippery stairs and accidentally punched my boyfriend in the head, and then trying to stand up stomped on his head three more times, because internet poison mobs truly don't look for evidence. i hope you make it through this okay.

btw please dontate to my patreon prison food is really bad and goldbelly looks pretty tempting!

empty your dick folder here

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Clawtopsy posted:

i'll give you one though. ONE.

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick

:tipshat:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jul 9, 2020

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

AntherUslessPoster posted:

the gently caress is this

I've been baited on a free photoshopped dick
but mine still hurts after seeing this thing

it's from mario i think

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

D1E posted:

If this dick is real, it seems like it's a mutation that would be completely counter-productive to genetic propagation and self-selection.

When that dude pulls out he's going to vacuum out all his own jism and he will never pass on his genes.

i've read a hypothesis that penises' ends are wider than the shaft so that they can scrape other men's jizz out

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

how is it supposed to go, "mr lowtax this court finds you innocent on all counts, you are a splendid man and these lying whores aren't fit to taste your knuckles. here is a cash prize and everyone loves you again and you are definitely allowed to see your children, but you don't have to"

it's missouri, so it could happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

but lets hope for the best. the authorities were already familiar with lowtax, because this wasn't the first case