Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I was gonna commend Phiz's efforts on the frontpage but jesus loving christ... this has to be a "gently caress y'all" on the way out. It's the only explanation I can think of.

It was always right to make fun of furries. It will never be wrong to make fun of furries.
To link this to queerphobia is some massive amount of loving missing every point one could possibly miss.

Somebody take his access away before he apologizes to the alt-right or wifebeaters next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Phiz why don't you apologize to fart fetishists next?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

How can such excellent writing go unnoticed by Salon?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Here's an idea: Phiz comes out as a furry on every platform he so chooses except the SA frontpage.
That way SA as a whole is not perceived to be apologizing to furries for rightfully making fun of them for being furries.

It's a win-win situation.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hey Lowtax, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, I think you know this already... you definitely know this already... but still, gently caress you you goddamn piece of poo poo.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

Literally no one in the entire universe wants you to be "around" here nor anywhere else.

Just disappear, gently caress off, die or whatever you do, just gently caress off and literally everyone on this entire planet will be better off from you not being "around".

You can keep attacking your accusers' credibility on your facebook (LOL) but only your handful of "facebook friends" support you now and forever henceforth.

Please, just gently caress off forever.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

Literally no one in the entire universe wants you to be "around" here nor anywhere else.

Just disappear, gently caress off, die or whatever you do, just gently caress off and literally everyone on this entire planet will be better off from you not being "around".

You can keep attacking your accusers' credibility on your facebook (LOL) but only your handful of "facebook friends" support you now and forever henceforth.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax, you are Jay Leno now and forever going forward.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz posted:

Lowtax, you are Jay Leno now and forever going forward.

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Please don't insult Jay Leno like this.

I disagree, see...

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Wait did I call Lowtax an abusive oval office yet?

Because Lowtax is an abusive oval office.

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You're a textbook manipulative, abusive, psychotic piece of poo poo that deserves even more than what's happening to you right now.

You are nothing and this wonderful community exists despite of you not because of you.

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lowtax posted: