Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Courts return a verdict of "Guilty" or "Not Guilty" - in criminal cases, the standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt"; civil, "beyond a preponderance of evidence"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Fansy posted:

kiwifarms...'ll move on to other topics.
I have never seen this happen

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Lowtax posted:

Enjoy having the comedic powerhouse that is Logan Day
I'm confused how her bad tastes infecting the site content doesn't reflect on you as the one wholly responsible for her position?

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Lowtax posted:

She doesn't have any position.
She introduced and conducted herself in some sort of marketing role, was right there beside you in the thread you put out to hire this guy, and people have talked about the work she did behind the scenes:

Bert of the Forest posted:

I won’t lie, writing for the front page had been a bucket list thing for me for ages, and this website, as weird as it may sound, played a huge part in pushing me away from a more radicalized path I was being taken down by chuds and an incel mindset in high school. I believed in this site, damnit, and so did Logan. That’s why SHE put the loving work in to hire us on and get the front page active again. And she did. And it was. We were all unpaid, excited idiots trying to make something better in this little spot of internet. It’s way more than what lowtax started, and is far bigger than him, in part despite him. I’m going to miss this site and miss my fun little writing gig (that I never saw a cent for anyway), but gently caress supporting an alleged seria...
How did she not have a role. It just seems like you're not even coming from a realistic place to say that.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
You had a chance to answer about mortgaging your site's editorial direction to attract an intern half your age. I can't pin you beyond possibility for the domestic violence but this lesser offense is all there in the open and somehow you're still trying to dodge it. Really makes you seem less trustworthy in general but what do I know about convincing people I don't hit women - somehow it's never come up in my life.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Oh and of course your entire history and pattern of scummy behavior that got helldumped out once mods stopped protecting you, but of course you focus on the point you feel you can dismiss out of hand.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Clawtopsy posted:

weird dick

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 9, 2020

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I think it's sad he's estranged from his children, and I hope he lives a better life for their sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
He's not even hard sticking these insane things up his rear end. This is just work for him.