Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I edited it for you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Fansy posted:

Hey Lowtax I think you're bad (if I don't say this I will get banned) but I am hoping you stick around the forums so you can get to know us "goons" as a peer.
I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikloktos posted:

Courts return a verdict of "Guilty" or "Not Guilty" - in criminal cases, the standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt"; civil, "beyond a preponderance of evidence"
Sorry, I've never actually once had any of my accusations actually get to a court case. The only one I've been in resulted in it getting thrown out because my ex wife literally slept through the case. My second wife couldn't get a restraining order filed and admitted to the judge I had never abused her in any way. But hey, the outrage mob doesn't care about facts, just about being angry.

Enjoy having the comedic powerhouse that is Logan Day, you guys deserve each other, because you're both ignorant as gently caress.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Strumpie posted:

history will doom this thread to either the gold mine or gas chamber.

place yer bets!

Probably goldmine because I'm a great poster

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

JesusFists posted:

Please gently caress off forever; no one besides MRA scum believes your increasingly transparent attempts to discredit the women you perpetually abuse.

1. Case thrown out
2. Restraining order not granted

Clearly I'm perpetually abusing women. You guys are pretty angry at somebody who has never actually abused a woman before, I'd hate to see how many times you'd tell an actual woman abuser to gently caress off! Probably like six times at least!!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikloktos posted:

I'm confused how her bad tastes infecting the site content doesn't reflect on you as the one wholly responsible for her position?
She doesn't have any position.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

now entering North Dakota posted:

It's hilarious that your mom is a lawyer and you STILL don't know the difference between innocent and not guilty.

It's hilarious you guys are so absolutely stupid that you can call somebody a perpetual woman abuser, despite absolutely nothing proving they actually are one. Get all whipped up into a mob frenzy, believe everything and anything you read that's negative, and then just get real mad online!!!! Rarrrrrrrr mob angry raaaarrrrrr

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
lolll

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Prester Jane posted:

Lowtax please take this opportunity to Permaban me you pathetic over-the-hill has-been.

I take it back, you're not even a has-been. You're a never-was.
you forgot never-will-be

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Gravastars posted:

The courts let Michael Jackson off.
hahaha so we're comparing my case now to Michael Jackson's? wow ok

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Endorph posted:

hey lowtax how much money are you spending on gold belly now that your patreon has been reduced to a shell of its former self
All of it

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hey Rich how does it feel knowing I was right about you last January after you banned me for it? Enjoy being despised by your children and dying alone lol
I don't remember who you are, sorry

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

El Burbo posted:

Is that ur house lowtax? The many different window shapes are givin me Grover house vibes
Yes that is my house

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Do you know the difference between a police report and a legal court ruling. Because the police, the group of people I know you guys love, can report anything they want. A court ruling is like, you know, the actual legal document that a judge determines based off interviews and evidence and legal arguments from trained lawyers. The other one is from a cop.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Practicing for the next birthday party??

lol okay that was an excellent one

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Asterite34 posted:

Lowtax you're trying to win an argument on the Internet. How do you think that goes?
haha yeah, you're right, I just got caught up in the hot hate action. I'm out, so everybody parroting the same bullshit garbage can continue to pat yourselves on the back for being part of the mindless mob. 22 years, it's been fun, have a bitchin summer, dudes! Catch you on the flip side!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Posting in a Lowtax thread