Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Bear Trade posted:

2008 BMW 3-Series

the inside is literally melting and will cost probably hundreds to fix

Have you replaced your water pump and thermostat yet? Hundreds...lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Trade
Aug 8, 2010

Charles posted:

Have you replaced your water pump and thermostat yet? Hundreds...lol

I should have just bought a loving honda

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
2016 Ted Cruz

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I just bought a 2000 jetta VR6 5 speed to fix and flip if anyone is interested

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
1987 Buford Highway Fleamarket

naem
May 29, 2011

Bear Trade posted:

I should have just bought a loving honda

I went toyota because naturally aspirated and dual injection means the nozzles spray cleaning each other off and also US news and world report rated them 5/5 in blather blather yada yada bleah blah I’m boring

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

naem posted:

I went toyota because naturally aspirated and dual injection means the nozzles spray cleaning each other off and also US news and world report rated them 5/5 in blather blather yada yada bleah blah I’m boring

Yeah it's better than having to clean your valves all the time.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I drive a Hyundai, it’s nice

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

FCKGW posted:

I drive a Hyundai, it’s nice

But is it a Hyun-dye or a Hyun-day?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its a 4 door sedan with a BIG rear end V8

:flipoff:

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Universe Master posted:

2016 Nissan versa note hatchback

:same:

It's not called a Versa in the UK though, just Nissan Note. Mine's only 1.2l so the acceleration is slooooooow but once it gets up there it flies.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Ford Crusting ET

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

4-wheeled cars
Toyota Highlander
Scion xD
Jeep Wrangler

2-wheeled cars:
Triumph Daytona
Kawasaki Ninja

Bear Trade
Aug 8, 2010
im getting my geo tracker lifted

edit: I actually really wish I had a geo tracker

Bear Trade fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Jul 5, 2020

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I drive a dodge Dakota that's literally rotting to pieces around an engine that will survive the sun's expanding embrace.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
'94 Suzuki Fart Can

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

shadow puppet of a posted:

But is it a Hyun-dye or a Hyun-day?

Hoon-die

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

this is my car, its not very fast.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
like, all of them?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
1988 Ford Mustaine

2005 Jokepost Funnyanswer

GRAVE DIGGER

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A 2014 Chrysler Chode packup truck for offroading, and a 2017 Toyota Beej hunchback for city driving.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
2020 nissan gtr. It's expensive but worth it.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Beard Dandruff posted:

I hear those are fuelled by mangosteen juice, confirm/deny?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Beard Dandruff posted:

Nah they suck

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
A 2017 Jeep Cherokee. I previously owned a 2013 Dodge Charger RT and I loved it, but, after moving, I needed four-wheel drive and some cargo room.

While Chrysler doesn't make products with a good reputation for reliability, the problems I've experienced over several years have been relatively minor (warped brake calipers on the Charger after only several thousand miles and a common wiring/bezel issue with the Cherokee.

I have found both vehicles to be smooth rides. Great suspensions. I also love the "loose" steering and the layout/placement of all the interior features. Everything just feels right behind the wheel to me.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I figured out the riddle:

I don't drive any type of car in this thread

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
1979 Datsun Loam

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

More than you can afford, pal! Ferrari.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i'm a little stunned someone would lease a car as low-end as a Cruze, no offense meant to you by that, it's just the economics of it are weird to me. To me leasing only makes more economic sense than buying in a pretty narrow range of circumstance. unless it was a company car or something?

eh, leasing is cheap; the trax was ~$150/mo. i dont drive a lot, probably less than 2k miles a year. for example i bought my first car used with 35k miles on. 11 years later when it died it had 60k. i dont particularly care about high end/low end, as long as it gets me from point a to b.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
2006 Dodge Caravan. I don't give a poo poo if minivans are the fanny pack of the automotive world. The utility is awesome and they're so drat convenient.

Bear Trade
Aug 8, 2010

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

2006 Dodge Caravan. I don't give a poo poo if minivans are the fanny pack of the automotive world. The utility is awesome and they're so drat convenient.

Minivans are great. I really want a station wagon tbh. Same mileage as sedan but more storage.

after driving a BMW for many years my next car is just going to be full utility

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
an F-350 King Ranch edition with the 7.3L V8 that i use to run pussies and liberals off the road with

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I have a dodge charger and its OK that some people probably look at me and think im an rear end in a top hat whaddaya gonna do about it :blastu:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

DemonDarkhorse posted:

eh, leasing is cheap; the trax was ~$150/mo. i dont drive a lot, probably less than 2k miles a year. for example i bought my first car used with 35k miles on. 11 years later when it died it had 60k. i dont particularly care about high end/low end, as long as it gets me from point a to b.

Seems like a combination of public transport and taxis might be cheaper once you factor in gas and insurance?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
2018 Mazda CX-3. I like it but the cargo space is poo poo for a hatch. Probably gonna get a CX-5 when the lease is up.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Outrail posted:

Seems like a combination of public transport and taxis might be cheaper once you factor in gas and insurance?

my city doesnt have the greatest public transportation, and its even shittier in winter. i need gas maybe once every two months, so thats a negligible cost. i guess id rather pay for the convenience of being able to come and go as i please.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I don’t drive, op, I travel, as is my right as a free man on the land.

XA Shere
Apr 18, 2019
White Ford Escape XLT [2012]. It has tinted windows to block out the hateraids. This is Calimexico and it's illegal to have tinted windows here. Ferrets too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Here’s me leaving for work one morning. Pre-corona of course.