Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008
I thought Jeb was done when he asked that audience to clap. But then they clapped, and then they stood, and then they voted. I don't think anyone expected that politely asking for affirmation would be so effective! That was a political revolution happening in real time and I don't think we'll ever see the likes of it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epinephrine
Nov 7, 2008

PT6A posted:

Who the gently caress would be against Mandatory Guacamole days?

Who does not like guacamole? I can handle a lot of weird food opinions but that's just insane.
Especially since it more or less guaranteed an open border with Mexico. With that much travel and trade he couldn't have imposed immigration or customs restrictions even if he wanted to. The guac must flow.