Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DangerDummy! posted:

Oh. Thank goodness.

Who were the guys who were going to capture the Zodiac killer? Did I dream that?

Moondog Mayne and Bugsy McGraw had a plan where they were going to hang around the neighborhood they thought the Zodiac Killer was active in to lure him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Moondog Mayne and Bugsy McGraw had a plan where they were going to hang around the neighborhood they thought the Zodiac Killer was active in to lure him out.

Was this coke/booze dumb, or regular dumb? It's the best single sentence story I've ever heard, regardless.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

DangerDummy! posted:

Was this coke/booze dumb, or regular dumb? It's the best single sentence story I've ever heard, regardless.

It could definitely be the plot to a buddy comedy

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Davros1 posted:

Waiting for Romney

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Davros1 posted:

That subplot from Summer of Sam where the semi-mobbed up guys go around beating up dudes they have childhood grievances with just on the off-chance they might be Son of Sam... only with wrestlers.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DangerDummy! posted:

Wrestler dumb.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

That subplot from Summer of Sam where the semi-mobbed up guys go around beating up dudes they have childhood grievances with just on the off-chance they might be Son of Sam... only with wrestlers.

Underrated Spike Lee joint.

Big Cass definitely deserves a mention. I don't know if he's done something dumb recently but he is a MAGA CHUD who I'm sure if you asked him would say something dumb and racist about Black Lives Matter. Looking at his Cagematch page and saw Enzo and him never even had a match in ROH despite destroying their relationship with NJPW. Which is pretty funny because gently caress ROH.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

bartok posted:

Underrated Spike Lee joint.

Big Cass definitely deserves a mention. I don't know if he's done something dumb recently but he is a MAGA CHUD who I'm sure if you asked him would say something dumb and racist about Black Lives Matter. Looking at his Cagematch page and saw Enzo and him never even had a match in ROH despite destroying their relationship with NJPW. Which is pretty funny because gently caress ROH.

He also was such a chud that it hurt him in the locker room so badly he was nearly fired, then WAS fired for going into business for himself and beating down a little person dressed like Bryan Danielson after being explicitly told not to do so.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I feel bad for Cass because the dude has a lot of problems that are not his fault but his stupidity isn't helping any of them and in fact seems to make a lot of them worse.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Brian Pillman Jr is definitely up there but maybe not with Low Ki and Aries. He was a Covid skeptic/denier on Twitter but seems to have scrubbed his tweets which is one of the few smart moves he's made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He also was such a chud that it hurt him in the locker room so badly he was nearly fired, then WAS fired for going into business for himself and beating down a little person dressed like Bryan Danielson after being explicitly told not to do so.

And you can't teach that. Or anything else, I guess.