Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

With this show of contrition, the America MachineTM has decided that you have learned your lesson, and allows you to resume your heroism humbly as Boxcar Willie:

A former United States Air Force flight engineer who found fame singing ‘hobo music’ during the golden age of the Grand Ole’ Opry, Lecil Travis Martin, better known by his stage name Boxcar Willie, enjoyed significant international popularity despite being considered a novelty act in America. What's more, according to serious journalist David Icke, Boxcar Willie also proudly represents America as part of the secret cabal of reptilian aliens that controls the earth. Do us proud, Willie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

What the heck is this? This machine isn't supposed to call audibles... Also everyone knows that Beyonce is the American representative to the reptilian illuminati. Must be a squirrel caught in there again.

*kicks America MachineTM

City of Glompton

pls give me someone ttly lame thx

Prof. Crocodile

City of Glompton posted:

pls give me someone ttly lame thx

No such luck, friend! For the next few hours prepare to live life in the fast lane as Jackie Joyner-Kersee:

Despite having asthma, Jackie Joyner-Kersee has won six medals across 4 Olympic games, and was voted the greatest female athlete of all time by Sports Illustrated for Women. But Jackie doesn’t just help America overcome its athletic adversaries in international competitions, no sir! She also lends a hand at home, being an active philanthropist and a founding member of Athletes for Hope along with fellow American heroes Tony Hawk, Muhammad Ali, and… um… Lance Armstrong. Hey, two out of three ain’t bad!

City of Glompton

:3:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Prof. Crocodile posted:

With this show of contrition, the America MachineTM has decided that you have learned your lesson, and allows you to resume your heroism humbly as Boxcar Willie:

A former United States Air Force flight engineer who found fame singing ‘hobo music’ during the golden age of the Grand Ole’ Opry, Lecil Travis Martin, better known by his stage name Boxcar Willie, enjoyed significant international popularity despite being considered a novelty act in America. What's more, according to serious journalist David Icke, Boxcar Willie also proudly represents America as part of the secret cabal of reptilian aliens that controls the earth. Do us proud, Willie!

:cawg: mom always said I'd end up a shiftless transient fella :banjo:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

yes thank you i will accept awards and accolades with grace and humility

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

yes thank you i will accept awards and accolades with grace and humility

Good old-fashioned values like that are the hallmark of a GENUINE AMERICAN! Prepare to live life in the even faster lane as Steve McQueen:

Described as the “King of Cool’, Steve McQueen brought his earthy confidence to movies such as the Great Escape and the Towering Inferno, making him one of the highest paid stars of the 1960's. He wasn’t one of those phony-baloney Hollywood pretty boys, either. Mr. McQueen did his own stunt driving during the iconic car chase in Bullitt, was a friend and student of the legendary Bruce Lee, and did more goofballs than Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young put together. Take that counter-culture! Fun Fact: Steve McQueen is connected to both Charles Manson and OJ Simpson. And you thought your friends were silly!

xcheopis

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Amelia Bedilia (as she was known to her friends)

:buddy:

Prof. Crocodile

That's right my Jammy friend, all American heroes have clever nicknames!

And speaking of clever, prepare to explore your artistic horizons as Georgia O'Keefe:

This celebrated 20th century artist, known as as the "Mother of American Modernism", produced works in multiple mediums, running the gamut from realism to abstract art, with subjects ranging from cityscapes to yonic flowers. What does yonic mean? It means patriotic, that's what! And unlike some other hoity-toity artsy types, Ms. O'Keefe is no stranger to good old fashioned American capitalism, having recently sold a painting for over $44 million greenbacks.

Areola Grande

op I'm dying to know what your country is

Prof. Crocodile

prepuce repurposed posted:

op I'm dying to know what your country is

I'm as American as Lee Greenwood eating a slice of apple pie in a Ford truck! Do you think the Skymall catalog would sell an America MachineTM to just anyone?

In fact, I... oh dear...

The old gal's not looking so hot. I don't know how many more heroes she's got left in her!

Areola Grande

just like a ford :patriot:

xcheopis

This was fun, thank you. :yayclod:

Prof. Crocodile

xcheopis posted:

This was fun, thank you. :yayclod:

Happy to be of service! :patriot:

But it's not over yet! It's still the 4th of July for a couple more hours now in America. And possibly in other countries as well, but who cares about them! It's only a big deal for the country whose birthday it is: The PhilippinesAmerica!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jul 5, 2020

Stoner Sloth

a good thread friend! voting 5 despite being Australian

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

staberind

but i dont wanna be a spaceship

Prof. Crocodile posted:

You robots made of balls sure stick together, don't you!

Coincidentally enough, you're heroic alter-ego is Roberto Clemente:

A Hall-of-Fame baseball player and humanitarian, Roberto Clemente may best be remembered for his tragic death in a place crash, accompanying relief aid to starving citizens in Nicaragua, in hopes that his star power and charisma would persuade the corrupt officials of the Somoza government to allow its safe passage. His forthright commitment to helping his fellow man has led to his being memorialized in dozens of schools, bridges, and humanitarian awards—and even a campaign for sainthood!

That's Beautiful, I'm both humbled and proud to be a man with a strong connection to balllllsssss, and not a shootymans.
Thankyou and goebles.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Pls

Prof. Crocodile

*squints at old-timey map*

Sorry friend, but as far as I can tell, your post was made after July 4 had passed in every part of the world except for Samoa, and also maybe... what's this little island here... AMERICAN Samoa!?

Well better late than never, that's what I say! And the America MachineTM says that you can spend these last few minutes of America's birthday as Tennessee Williams:

One of the greatest English language playwrights in history, Tennessee Williams explored the constricting dynamics of traditional American family life, often juxtaposed with a cautious interest in his own blossoming homosexuality. Williams earned two (2) Pulitzer Prizes and countless awards for drama during his lifetime, and his plays have been made into Oscar-winning films, and are still staged to this very day. Fun fact: Tennessee Williams was a patient of Dr. Max Jacobson—the original Dr. Feelgood—who is thought to have provided the narcotics indirectly responsible for Williams’ death. And you thought your doctor was a kook!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jul 5, 2020

Prof. Crocodile

Well, as I scrape the smoldering firework husks off my roof and collect the empty beer bottles from my yard, it's time to reflect on another year as a proud American!

I should probably also check on the America MachineTM...

Great galloping ghosts! It looks like the old gal couldn't handle the strain of all this patriotism!

Wait... what's this here in the corner..?

Well don't that just beat all! :911:

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jul 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

lol

good thread patriot :five:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot