Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

animist
Aug 28, 2018
ye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

kanye 2020, because one man should have all that power

no white man should have all that power

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pancake rabbit posted:

no white man should have all that power

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

I AM SO INCREDIBLY READY TO VOTE FOR KANYE WEST IN THE YEAR OF OUR FORSAKEN LORD 2020 gently caress YES HELLWORLD

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

:stoked:

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
Don't blame me, I voted for Kanye

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiY8-LYkCEk

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

very cool kanye zone right here

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

when can i start phonebanking

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
https://twitter.com/GravelInstitute/status/1279605653271646209?s=19

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

Go collect signatures in Florida while dodging the roni

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shut the gently caress up dorks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

https://www.jessfordelaware.com/volunteer

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Real talk, Kim Kardashian would probably be regarded by serious historians as a top 20 president.

Dmitri-9 has issued a correction as of 04:12 on Jul 5, 2020

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

kanye is a piece of poo poo, delusional, narcissist, so he'll right in with biden and trmup.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

can't wait to see kim's inauguration ballgown

:butts:

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Nichael posted:

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

my shutter shades are ready

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 237 days!

unironically a better candidate than trump or biden

i mean no particular disrespect to kanye when i observe that the reason he so casually strides over that bar, without ever having known it was there, is that the height which must be achieved in order to perform such a feat is measured in planck units

Hodgepodge has issued a correction as of 04:25 on Jul 5, 2020

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Crusty Nutsack posted:

can't wait to see kim's inauguration ballgown

:butts:

can’t wait to see her First Lady initiative

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Kanye West would be a better president than either Joe Biden or Donald Trump

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 237 days!
to me it will always be

no one man should have all that psycho power!

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012

vyelkin posted:

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
well. ok.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

I dunno folks, I think this Kanye fellow might not be "all there" if you know what I mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-cWT2GexKk

quote:

Kanye West snaps at Joel Osteen’s congregation: ‘Be completely silent as God flows through me while I speak’

COMMENTS
This Sunday, Kanye West‘s highly anticipated service at Joel Osteen‘s Houston megachurch went down just as many expected: as a perfect mix of celebrity narcissism, privilege, and fundamentalist Christian certainty.

During a conversation with Osteen, West talked about what led to his recent religious conversion, but before he got into the meat of his story, he chided the audience for daring to distract him while speaking for God.

“I know that God’s been calling me for a long time,” West said as the crowd cheered, “and the Devil’s been distracting me for a long time.”

“And when I was in my lowest points, God was there with me and sending me visions and inspiring me,” West continued before recounting how he was sitting in the hospital after his “mental breakdown” conceiving ideas about building a church and making a gospel album, adding that the Christians around him at the time were too “beaten up by society to profess the Gospel to me.”

As West continued to speak, an enthusiastic person in the audience broke his concentration, prompting the born-again rapper to take a moment to address the person directly.

“Excuse me brother, I go into these streams of consciousness when I’m talking, and when you’re speaking in the the middle of it, it distracts me,” West said as the audience sat silent. “I really appreciate the support, but I would like for everybody to be completely silent so I can let God flow through me as I speak to you guys.”

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
21st Century Schizoid Man

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 237 days!
so i havent actually listened to my twisted dark fantasy because im old and have terrible taste

but it would be really funny if none of his deep dark bad fantasies were as bad as things biden and trump have factually done

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

vyelkin posted:

not gonna disagree but it's also extremely hellworld to have a three way race between two insane media personalities and a geriatric representative of an old crumbling order

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 237 days!
the way that what he's saying is totally crazy and yet he's being totally polite about asking everyone to please not disturb his trance as he communes with a fragment of his id is good, very good

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

i think of demons posted:

not gonna disagree but it's also extremely hellworld to have a three way race between two insane media personalities and a geriatric representative of an old crumbling order

yeah it loving owns

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

He’s just saying things to hear himself with success and profit being desirable but ultimately unintended side effects. This is what he’s always done.

Then again it’s pretty much the same way Trump’s always played being a public figure so vOv

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 237 days!

Robert Plant posted:

He’s just saying things to hear himself with success and profit being desirable but ultimately unintended side effects. This is what he’s always done.

Then again it’s pretty much the same way Trump’s always played being a public figure so vOv

ah, but

is that not the essence of posting?

perhaps the secret of these men's power is that, for all their wealth and privilege, they can think of nothing but to use it to post

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Dmitri-9 posted:

21st Century Schizoid Man

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

lmaoing at the Libs who think Kanye will help teulp win because he’s black and the swarthy hivemind all vote for the nearest black they can

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Hodgepodge posted:

ah, but

is that not the essence of posting?

Undoubtedly, both Kanye and Trump are true posters

gently caress me Kanye might be President one day