Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

which state ballots can he get on? surely joementum has worked all this out already and there is an appropriate post with the info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

some of the people harriet tubman helped were the harpers ferry raiders, so i get his point, but he's not entirely correct. five pinnochios awarded

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Shageletic posted:

Dudes got some charisma and legitimately impressed that an amateur is so well versed in the bs of large crowd interaction

uh he's a performer for a living

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i know he's erratic a lot and it doesn't always coincide with releasing an album, but a lot of times it coincides with releasing an album and its pretty clearly a kind of publicity-as-performance-art and thats problaby the case here too. anyway i hope its good

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I knew it, i hope its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kanye-west-yeezy-trainers-chinese-10215033?service=responsive