Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

oliwan posted:

Berlin literally has a leftist government op, I don't know what else to tell you. Like I said, it's pretty cool, they just put into effect a law which caps rents and makes it illegal for private landlords to raise the rent for the next 5 years 🤷‍♂️

weird i thought a leftist government would have killed the landlords tbqh

i guess it's a new, shittier kind of left than the one ive heard about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

cumshitter posted:

he hasnt actually done anything to roll back our forever wars

i want them rolled back and ended and also i want a less hateful national narrative for people who aren't as privileged as i am. neither candidate offers thsi, and that really loving sucks

Congress literally passed a bill with bipartisan support to prevent him from doing this when he said he was going to remove our troops from Syria

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

will someone with a real loving argument to elect Joe Biden come into this piece of poo poo thread so I can dismantle them without a hint of guilt ripping apart these braindead hack frauds already

Obviously any coherent pro-Biden argument would have to be centered on first defending neoliberalism as a concept worth saving

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

As someone also in Kentucky this is same conclusion I came to.