Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Annointed posted:

Another L for Tamaki. Poor girl needs a shonen training arc.

I was half hoping the magic eye dude was so forgetful he forgot how to die from decapitation. Like juggernaut got decapitated and his layers helped him survive.

Well in good news the events of this arc convince Tamaki she needs to get stronger.

Edit: And while talking about her, I should point out that her Fire Resistance is probably the most impressive of any Pyrokinetic we have seen. On the level of a Demon Infernal. She was able to take tons of hits that cut through other Pyrokinetic's like butter. When she first fought Assault in season 1 before he embarrassed himself. He blasted her a few times with attacks that would have ripped apart anyone else there.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Nov 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Giovanni is kinda loving up

Turning himself into a literal monster is just gonna feed into Arthur's delusions who's gonna wreck his poo poo.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah Giovanni is creepy.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
Arthur continues to be the best idiot.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Arthur being an idiot, Maki being cool good episode.

Giovanni's crazy voice is so good.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Giovanni pure bug. And Maki showing that she is best girl

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

are we ever gonna get more Hard Gay Buff Nude ripped like a Whitechapel hooker Giovanni like in the season premiere, or is that over forever?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

I. M. Gei posted:

are we ever gonna get more Hard Gay Buff Nude ripped like a Whitechapel hooker Giovanni like in the season premiere, or is that over forever?

Charon is like that.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

After what he did to his body this past arc I'm now more inclined to believe that wasn't some photoshop.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Wow Tamaki got to be interesting for an episode.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Yeah Tamaki's new form looks cool and I'm looking forward to seeing it realized. It was also cool to give Tamaki focus while the boys got dragged into whatever that was.

The lucky lecher thing is still dumb, even with that bit with that one girl and her boyfriend.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Yeah it kind of hard to go "pity the fanservice girl see how it kind of makes her life hard." and then smash cut to the lewds. At least it isn't comic books tier fire battle bikini. And sort of kept the shot from being creepy this time around. The animation itself was a blast to watch seeing her and the twin kitsune fly around the entire neighborhood and seeing the kids as sore losers was adorably bratty.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Dec 5, 2020

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Holy poo poo that end stinger

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
New themes are Extremely Good, even if that is generally the norm with this show such that all are precious moments when they come up since they probably won't again on account of even more new ones they somehow manage to keep wringing out of their brains. Took me almost the length of the show outright to get beyond looping the beginning minutes.

Twice now they've given the same Captain one of the best musical themes in the show though who can blame them given how much fun they clearly have characterizing/hyping him? Perhaps the best theme Fudo Myouou has gotten in any anime to date that at all brings him up~

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Electric Phantasm posted:

Holy poo poo that end stinger

The poo poo that it is hinting at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I glad to see some more variance on fire colors. Hope the next season brings out more hits and development on the mystery of infernals.