Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

It's hard to complain too much about free, unless you paid for it afterwards I suppose. If this stealth is what you get then you can only hope the game has something like the rest of Beyond Good and Evil to back it up. Looking forward to the inevitable sliding block puzzle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Okay, I know from context what the hell a mess caddie is but what the hell is a mess caddie.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Man, how many enemies in Doctor Who are there which eat your time.

For what was clearly just an excuse to poke around in the TARDIS a bit and mess with the control panel that was charming enough.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Too bad they couldn’t show more with the Vashta Nerada, the one other Doctor Who enemy I know about, besides the suits and the cutscene but obviously whatever they were working with was very limited.

It’s always amazing how in all of time they manage to find themselves in British places or run into British people though :v:

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I speculate what happened to Mr Rod is that enemies are programmed to have a small sight radius when a character is crouched but a larger one when a character is standing, and he stood up in front of one.

If this wasn't an adventure game I'd be looking forward to bashing some heads with the ceremonial mace they name-dropped.