Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Sikreci posted:

Speaking of ice, I finally figured out how to drive on the luge track enough to get the author medal on training 19! Now to apply it to an actual track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h9MinE8Jh4

that’s blowing my mind

how are you guys playing? im using an 8bitdo sn30pro but the lack of analog triggers sucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Jehde posted:

Enjoying today's daily track, The Cave, even if I'm bad at it. It's a combination of raised track, flat ice, and bobsled track. A fun mix of all the new stuff.

the track of the day system is awesome and they've been really sweet lately.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
just drive faster & beat their time

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

H13 posted:

I've been a big Trackmania fan since Sunrise days. I gave this a go but...eh.

The Stadium environment was always the least interesting to me. Drifting seems to require a higher speed for it to work than it used to. The new physics of the dirt sections are fun. The flat "ground" sections suck. The ice sections are also pretty awful.

I went back and reinstalled Trackmania Turbo and I'm having way more fun with that. Why did everybody hate this one?

poor online capabilities i think? i miss the lagoon car and the international theme that turbo had. i’m still enjoying this a lot though!!

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Abx0r posted:

Did better this time in the Fall campaign: 9th in Texas, 129th in US, 2659th World.

Assuming anyone else is still playing, how did everyone else do?

71st in my province, 5928th world. Quite happy with that, considering I'm not very fast. Maybe I'll manage to get all the author medals on the winter tracks!

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
i dunno if im in the club but i do totd everyday (except for the past week cus my controller died and i can’t go back to kb). zoom zoom 🏎

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
Slowing down the game to go faster. heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
New car!! The little pickup from the Snow environment. Very interested in seeing what the community comes up with. And we’ll be getting the other TM1 cars in the next year. cant wait!