Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Arsonide posted:

• 1024x256: Sponsor Image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

I can't believe how slippery they made the ice. Whenever you see any ice on the horizon, you better slam those brakes or you will powerslide into the eternal flat wilderness that surrounds all of trackmania, and none shall see you again.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Has anyone yet figured out how to replace the sound track? I'd like to put my legally acquired Ogg Vorbis files to use.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Sikreci posted:

Why bother modding the game soundtrack rather than just running an external media player?

The game can shuffle them according to track changes and all, but yeah I'll just turn the music down and play the La-Mulana OST SSCC version on loop!

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

magimix posted:

How crashy are people finding this game, incidentally. Now I'm branching out of the training tracks, and connecting to servers, I've had 2 CTDs and a 3rd crash so hard I had to physically restart my machine :captainpop:

No CTDs, but I've had some weird glitches where the game suddenly refuses to load tracks in solo mode. Restarting the game helps sometimes. There was a while where all the checkpoint times claimed that I had both cleared the track in .001 second, and that I was also improving on that time, but that got fixed by a patch pretty quickly. This game definitely seems to be a work in progress.

StoryTime fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jul 9, 2020