Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spectracide
May 27, 2004
IT'S ARGH, BABY!
I put in a request to join Goon Prix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spectracide
May 27, 2004
IT'S ARGH, BABY!
magimix, I hope you appreciate our unspoken rivalry as the only two goons [somewhat] consistently doing the track of the day :D I like that we seem pretty close skill-wise, most of our times are within a second or two of each other, which usually pushes me to keep improving.

Spectracide
May 27, 2004
IT'S ARGH, BABY!

Sikreci posted:

Hey y'all, I was out for awhile recovering from surgery but I'm back at my desk again! I approved all the outstanding join requests and Spectracide I made you an admin as well since it looks like you're around a lot too. Hopefully you'll start seeing my ghosts again soon.

I also uploaded a glowing eyesore skin I made to the club.

Thanks! Hope to see you back on the TOTD leaderboards. Abx0r's times are hard to beat :D

I've been enjoying playing for a short burst every day: 10-15 mins on Track of the Day, 10-15 mins trying to improve season campaign times, and then seeing if anyone's in the Giant Bomb club (Believe) room, though that's been pretty dead since after the first month. Have to wonder if they picked the wrong features to put behind purchasing. Full speed tracks are my favorite.

So, the Summer 2020 campaign has ended and Fall 2020 has begun. How'd everyone do? My average rear end got 29th in Maryland and 1,370th in the US, though there's no telling how many people that's out of.

Finally, here's the Supreme branded eyesore I created and ride around in: