Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

w00tles
Feb 8, 2006

Applied as W_0_0_T. This is the first Trackmania game I have ever played. Only 18 years late to the party!

It's a nice chill game. So far, I am oscillating between loving it and hating it. I know there probably is some trick to controlling the car on ice, but I categorically refuse to play ice maps for now. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tles
Feb 8, 2006

Abx0r posted:

w00tles did you accidentally leave the club and reapply and I didn't notice or did trackmania screw up and not recognize that I accepted you into the club? cause I definitely let you into the club before... whatever, you are back in.

I got accepted, I just did a dumb misclick for unknown reasons and left it.