Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

DicktheCat posted:

Question: where did you think you put your dick in to impregnate someone?

It would follow, your dick being solid, it would go in the rear end, but I want to see where your logic took it.

Solids go out of the rear end, not in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Not so fast.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

DicktheCat posted:

Question: where did you think you put your dick in to impregnate someone?

It would follow, your dick being solid, it would go in the rear end, but I want to see where your logic took it.

Cum = liquid.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Biplane posted:

Solids go out of the rear end, not in.

I will not stand for this.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It is easier if you squat, yes.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

My left nipple hardens in the presence of orcs, my right one in the presence of water, I am available for hire.

And if both go hard, you know you're near an evil port

Full of stevedorcs

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Dragonwagon posted:

What's Updike?

Ligma Balzac

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Fister Roboto posted:

Ligma Balzac

How many Ligma's does it take to get to the center of a Balzac?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

You generally want to stop at three, if memory serves.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Lest you get the crunch.

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

I took a world literature class in college. We were talking about FGM because it was relevant to the story we were reading. In particular we were talking about a girl having her vagina sewed shut until she was married. An older guy taking the class piped up: "How do they pee then!?" There was an awkward silence. I chimed in, incredibly awkward, that there's more than one hole down there.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Where is that from?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

The ultimate case of the Not-Gays.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hey, don't post uncensored vagina bones

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Oh, so that's what they make memory foam mattresses out of.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Fister Roboto posted:

Oh, so that's what they make memory foam mattresses out of.

I for one can't stand a loose Tempur-pedic

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What is the information storage density of a vagina? Is it better than blu ray?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

OwlFancier posted:

What is the information storage density of a vagina? Is it better than blu ray?

gently caress all if I know

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
A penis is made for one woman. It adapts to one size. Having sex with multiple women causes confusion for the penis which scares it. It then falls off and scurries into the nearest toilet.

This means there will be no more winter this year.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

N. Senada posted:

A penis is made for one woman. It adapts to one size. Having sex with multiple women causes confusion for the penis which scares it. It then falls off and scurries into the nearest toilet.

This means there will be no more winter this year.

I distinctly remember from one of the r/incels threads some weirdo arguing that having sex with multiple women makes a dick bigger, because of some insane idea that vaginas naturally shape a dick to themselves. I have no idea how that resulted in a bigger dick if you had sex with multiple women, or how they came to think vaginas could reshape dicks, and I'm not sure they did either.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's like buttplugs but backwards.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
From our very own The Football Funhouse, OP forgotten like the wind. Post is referencing Super Bowl 48 where the 18=0 Patriots lost to the 13-6 Giants.

-------------------------------

Which is worse:

A) To never get anything but the nastiest, sore-riddled bar pussy with the occasional upgrade to a chick who is so fat that you can barely penetrate her before one of the many gathered folds of her gelatinous being block your pelvis from progressing your member further?

B) To be standing at the foot of the bed of the most beautiful woman in the world you've worked your entire life for just hoping for the chance to nail. Her body is glorious, devoid of all traces of hair, her breasts are impossibly perfect spheres and her legs are spread askance beckoning you to the warm delights of her vaginal cavity only to have some dumb crosseyed moron named Manning stumble through the door like a slapstick scene in a Jerry Lewis movie. The door swinging open sends you careening through a window to fall below. Meanwhile Eli stumbles forward accidentally catching his pants on the edge of some furniture and falls naked into her, penetrating her in your place.

Below you lie, naked and covered with glass listening to that dumb hick bellow out weird donkey-sounding grunts of pleasure as he haphazardly enjoys what was to be your crowning moment.

WHICH SCENARIO WILL HAUNT YOU MORE? Being a step away from unimagined glory only to lose it is way worse than the back to back 1-15/2-14 seasons I sat through during the terrible years from the late-mid 80s until Parcells' 2nd season when we finally made the playoffs.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Who What Now posted:

I distinctly remember from one of the r/incels threads some weirdo arguing that having sex with multiple women makes a dick bigger, because of some insane idea that vaginas naturally shape a dick to themselves. I have no idea how that resulted in a bigger dick if you had sex with multiple women, or how they came to think vaginas could reshape dicks, and I'm not sure they did either.
It's because the airtight seal formed during sex turns the vagina into nature's penis pump, you see.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Girls pee out their butts

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Who What Now posted:

I remember seeing something similar somewhere, but the opposite: that vaginas naturally produced some kind of acid that would gradually erode the penis over years of sexual activity, resulting in prolific male sex-havers having tiny, destroyed junk. The fact that the incel community has dueling "it is your sacred entitlement to gently caress every woman you want" vs. "women are harpies destroying your precious essence via sex" factions creates amazing contradictory :biotruths:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

CannonFodder posted:

From our very own The Football Funhouse, OP forgotten like the wind. Post is referencing Super Bowl 48 where the 18=0 Patriots lost to the 13-6 Giants.

Which is worse:

A) To never get anything but the nastiest, sore-riddled bar pussy with the occasional upgrade to a chick who is so fat that you can barely penetrate her before one of the many gathered folds of her gelatinous being block your pelvis from progressing your member further?

B) To be standing at the foot of the bed of the most beautiful woman in the world you've worked your entire life for just hoping for the chance to nail. Her body is glorious, devoid of all traces of hair, her breasts are impossibly perfect spheres and her legs are spread askance beckoning you to the warm delights of her vaginal cavity only to have some dumb crosseyed moron named Manning stumble through the door like a slapstick scene in a Jerry Lewis movie. The door swinging open sends you careening through a window to fall below. Meanwhile Eli stumbles forward accidentally catching his pants on the edge of some furniture and falls naked into her, penetrating her in your place.

Below you lie, naked and covered with glass listening to that dumb hick bellow out weird donkey-sounding grunts of pleasure as he haphazardly enjoys what was to be your crowning moment.

WHICH SCENARIO WILL HAUNT YOU MORE? Being a step away from unimagined glory only to lose it is way worse than the back to back 1-15/2-14 seasons I sat through during the terrible years from the late-mid 80s until Parcells' 2nd season when we finally made the playoffs.

The best kind of breasts are ideal breasts from a physics problem. Perfectly spherical, frictionless, at 0 degees Kelvin.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop posted:

Girls pee out their butts

Seanbaby uses this a lot in his writing, and it was years before I realised it was something some people actually believe rather than something he'd made up to comedically illustrate stupidity.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

CannonFodder posted:

Which is worse:

"devoid of all traces of hair" is incredibly specific

i assume it means she's bald too

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Alopecia is stored in the fantasies.

Yoruichi
Sep 21, 2017

Horse Facts

True and Interesting Facts about Horse

Hairlessness has to be right up there on the list of worst bad women's anatomy. I would say it's my favourite bad women's anatomy, but the idea that my legs and armpits are somehow repulsive if I don't shave them genuinely pisses me off

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I am not sure you are actually attracted to boobs if you think spherical boobs are attractive.

I also think if you wrote that you may not be attracted to human women.

Maybe she was a blow up doll.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

Puppy Time posted:

I am not sure you are actually attracted to boobs if you think spherical boobs are attractive.

Maybe he's just a physicist?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
But women are supposed to use the vacuum, not be in the vacuum.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Imagine four boobs on the edge of a cliff

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Captain Hygiene posted:

Imagine four boobs on the edge of a cliff

Ok, which Marx brothers film is this again?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Cum works the same way.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Puppy Time posted:

Please do not body shame Demver.

CannonFodder posted:

Her body is glorious, devoid of all traces of hair [...] perfect spheres and her legs are spread askance

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 10:52 on Oct 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Samovar posted:

Ok, which Marx brothers film is this again?

Cocoanuts