Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
It's cool. After digging a bit it seems like there's multiple versions for our infallible holy book. Found an ebook of the nkjv.

Appreciate the heads up about it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

It's cool. After digging a bit it seems like there's multiple versions for our infallible holy book. Found an ebook of the nkjv.

Appreciate the heads up about it!

There are lots! The NKJV is a lovely balance between 'understandable' and 'beautiful', I like it a lot.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

From the r/relationships thread:

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

quote:

My precal teacher thinks he knows everything about female bodies

I have PCOS, and while I was in my Precalculus class when I unexpectedly started my period. I raised my hand to go to the bathroom but my teacher said no because he was teaching. Reasonable I guess, but then when were doing independent work, I had finished early and asked to go to the bathroom once again, he said no. I asked again 10 minutes later and he still said no.
Whenever the bell rang I had bled through my blue jeans and blood stained my crotch area and a fair bit down the back of my thigh. I wrapped my jacket around my waist gather my things to try to rush to the nurses office when he stops me.
He tells me that what I did was disrespectful. I explained I started my menstrual cycle because I am quite blunt and don't feel like making up an excuse. He said that I wouldn't really have to go to the bathroom because "Women only lose 6 tablespoons of blood during their period". In addition he said periods only last 4 days so it wasn't a big deal anyway. And when I said I was concerned about the other students smelling my blood since I bleed quite heavily, he said blood doesn't stink but then made an offhanded comment of me smelling metallic today.
After being lectured by Mr"I know everything about women" for 13 minutes after the bell rang and already being late to my lunch, i went to the nurses office and she gave me a change of clothes ans a pass to go to class.

Tired of women disrespecting me and my knowledge of their anatomy

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
You misheard, he teaches pcosculus

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Man I wish it was a rule that periods only lasted four days.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

mycatscrimes posted:

Man I wish it was a rule that periods only lasted four days.

If you average out the sex ed standard of a 2-7 day time frame that may or may not include the shorter periods that can come with some types of birth control, it is only about 4 days for the majority people who menstruate. Therefore,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Also, the majority of people on Earth don't even menstruate, so when you average it out the average person only has a day or two per month of menstruation.