Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

God, yes, the fame career in TS1 was the only good one.

7 year old me feels extremely heard.

Also good luck at exploring every feature in four huge games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

God the flashbacks to Sims 1 needs. You blink and everything’s tanked, and it takes twice as long as in later games to bring them back up.

Part of this is that I think generational play necessitated rebalancing needs so that you could actually finish a career in a Sims’s lifetime and well as let them do all the things expansions added.

Nevertheless I. Don’t miss Sims 1 needs. Or how much game object tank them.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

And that’s the reason I downloaded hacked coffee makers that would raise all of a Sim’s motives back in the day. :v: