Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
"Son, what did we say about dairy queen? You can only have a 16 Oz. Reeses© Peanut-Butter© Blast© ℗®™ from Dairy-Queen©®℗™℠§ if you get an ace in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive"

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
gamer dad friend: you know what they call a cheeseburger in france?

gamer dad: no what

gamer dad friend: an fuckin epic win

slumpy

Slumpy
gamer dad: haha yeah...chhese burger IS fuckin epic win

slumpy

Slumpy
gamer dad watches his son go up to the graduation stage to get his diploma...and then watches him go down ramp through short a, throw a pop flash and bhop out into b main to plant the BOMB AND THE CROWD IS GOING WILD, FAMILY GAMER CLAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN

slumpy

Slumpy

Kangaroo Pouch posted:

sorry i flamed you in front of your twitch viewers last night son. that wasn't okay. dad was just on tilt because the dishes weren't done.

slumpy

Slumpy
*gamer dad sweats and tosses a bunch of papers to the floor citing "irl k/d ratios"* hey champ! haha.. whats up, pwn dog? come to do Warmup with dad?

slumpy

Slumpy
gamer son is laying in bed

through the ceiling leading up to the second floor, a bellow is heard

"SPEED RUN"

the bed creaks once and a gamer dad pleasure sigh is heard

"time"

*several people clap above*

slumpy

Slumpy
supporitve gamer dad at supportive gamer grandmas funeral

SGD: son, lets raise our dongers...and....*tears streaming down his face*...give a fat Fuckin F

slumpy

Slumpy
Dad.....DAD!!!!

*gamer dad enters*

whats goin on son? *dad adorns his power glove*

Gamer Son: I clicked this link that dared me not to cum and I keep cumming on level 3

GD: A fool's errand, son. Those games are made for you to cum.

slumpy

Slumpy
Gamer doctor: Let me explain in more epic terms......The AIDS riddling the body of your brother is..is kind of like a 4 min drone rush all in and he..he just didnt scout it..

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
SGF and SGS go to dippin dots: More dots, more dots, more dots

slumpy