Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

promises his son he’ll raise their allowance if their next report card is a flawless victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

supportive gamer father bonds with his daughters boyfriend by taking him shooting. “you know,” he starts, “i had a feeling you’d fit in with this family” as they set the new hi-score for time crisis

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

"Son, what did we say about dairy queen? You can only have a 16 Oz. Reeses© Peanut-Butter© Blast© ℗®™ from Dairy-Queen©®℗™℠§ if you get an ace in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive"

supportive gamer father tears up at his son’s school drawing
“i wanna be just like my dad!” is scribbled at the top in crayon. below, a happy stick figure sits in a racing-style chair with “cl_righthand 0” written next to the computer monitor

Macnult

nut posted:

son: *bowls a strike*

gamer dad: Hoo ya! Ya'll see that? do the dance, do the dance!

son: ...i dunno dad it's embarassi--

gd: *violently flossing* DO THE DANCE CHICKEN DINNER C'MON

Macnult

doctor: puuush.. puush

dad: you’re almost there honey! victory royale!!

Macnult

nut posted:

on the bus to the royal ontario museum for a field trip

gamer dad: *rushing from row to row of students and at each one stopping, almost out of breath to say* W-WHERE WE DROPPING BOYS?

Kangaroo Pouch posted:

sorry i flamed you in front of your twitch viewers last night son. that wasn't okay. dad was just on tilt because the dishes weren't done.

lol

Macnult

The Mighty Moltres posted:

"I can't believe you're finally moving out on your own, son!"

*A tear rolls down gamer dad's cheek as he expertly stacks everything into the moving van*

this is the same gamer dad who was tilted about the dishes

Macnult

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

supporitve gamer dad at supportive gamer grandmas funeral

SGD: son, lets raise our dongers...and....*tears streaming down his face*...give a fat Fuckin F

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

:rolleyes: Dad, you tell this story every single time I have people ov-

"And we shot with CTRL!! And move forward was mouse 1! How'd we move backwards?"

... Mouse 2

"Correct! Mouse 2. God times have changed. Ah.. Well, anyway, you kids have fun with your new hen tie thing or whatever does it have bunnyhopping?"