Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

"Wait, you can make up the points for that quiz later. Your guild is gonna score a world first! I'll just tell the school that there was a family emergency."

"Mr. Smith, we were watching the streams last night and we know what's going on. A world first is not an emergency. But it's pretty cool so we'll let it go."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

https://twitter.com/abrekke83/status/842513875337695235?s=20

sb hermit

old friend posted:

overbearing gamer mother

overbearing gamer mom installs dps measurement addons and complains when your rotation isn't optimal

overbearing gamer mom wants you to leave your clan for one with more prestige

overbearing gamer mom takes over your guild with her in-demand dps skills and makes you main tank when you just want to off-tank

sb hermit

super sweet best pal posted:

I'm a Choplifter parent myself.

sb hermit

super sweet best pal posted:

Support gamer father, healer gamer mother, tank gamer son, dps gamer daughter