Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

son: *bowls a strike*

gamer dad: Hoo ya! Ya'll see that? do the dance, do the dance!

son: ...i dunno dad it's embarassi--

gd: *violently flossing* DO THE DANCE CHICKEN DINNER C'MON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Macnult posted:

doctor: puuush.. puush

dad: you’re almost there honey! victory royale!!

nut

on the bus to the royal ontario museum for a field trip

gamer dad: *rushing from row to row of students and at each one stopping, almost out of breath to say* W-WHERE WE DROPPING BOYS?

nut

Kangaroo Pouch posted:

sorry i flamed you in front of your twitch viewers last night son. that wasn't okay. dad was just on tilt because the dishes weren't done.

nut

gamer dad raises me to read and write japanese so he can finally play the medabots snes rom

nut

gamer dad raises me unable to read or write so i can never beat his WPM high score on mavis beacon

nut

nut

old friend posted:

[at school's Parents evening]

Maths teacher: Sir your daughter's grades are really starting to trail

Dad: Lol, pepehands

Maths teacher: Sir, we really think your daughter has a lot of potential but is falling behind and not keeping up with classwork at all. She's falling asleep and has trouble paying attention. We think this is due to late night gaming sessions

Dad: you THINK?! OMEGALUL you MAD because BAD

Maths teacher: No that's not true I -

Dad: MAD. BECAUSE BAD. *drops the F bomb*

on the ride back home

supportive gamer dad: *mutters* this is so cringe

supportive gamer mom: *mouths “MonkaS” into the window*

nut

canyoneer posted:

"son, i appreciate your enthusiasm. i can't stop you but i cannot support you joining the boy scouts"
"why? because of their record on lgbt scouts? they've moved past that as an organization"
"i know. it's just, they're, y'know, campers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

super sweet best pal posted:

Support gamer father, healer gamer mother, tank gamer son, dps gamer daughter