Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
This just means you need to have a bourbon and coke with every smoke. If it wasn't true it wouldn't rhyme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

I've ordered from cigarking.com a number of times. They are physically located pretty drat close to fox cigar in Arizona incidentally. They occasionally have pretty good sales and ship fairly fast with little boveda packs in every zip lock of cigars.

Their storage conditions are much better than CI I've found. I haven't received anything that was poorly humidified or cracked, whereas CI/cigarbid would send plenty of dry and cracked sticks.

Nondescript Van fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jul 11, 2020

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Trip report: cigar page dot com order

Overall: OK I guess.

I ordered a box of Roma craft cromagnon and a few five packs. The five packs were in their own zip locks with no added humification.

The box was previously opened so they could add a boveda pack that was bone dry by the time it got to me. I'm also pretty sure that this was not the original box that these cigars came in. A 2011 box date doesn't match up with crystal clear cellophane.

Wouldn't surprise me if they switched the boxes to avoid manufacturers marking boxes to catch distributors selling to them in violation of pricing contracts (which is a thing they do I guess?)

I hope they don't suck when I go to try them in about 3 months.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

These sticks are dry as hell. I keep my tupperdoor at 65% and it's dropped 3% since I put them in.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

It is probably just me but the two master blends 3 robustos I've smoked (the second an hour ago) have kicked my rear end. Even after a full meal I start to really feel it halfway through.

Nap time is nice though.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Ah yes, quality filler from the country of... Africa. A sure winner.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

well that's odd what about Cameroon did you take fault with?

e: saw your "snow wolf" racing posts from past as well as:

Think I gotcha on the 'African' filler, mate. cheers! ..

What the gently caress are you even talking about?

The product page you linked says "Filler - Africa / Nicaragua / Peru" not Cameroon, like it says for the wrapper.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

It's finally happened. After about 15 lanceros, I have one with a perfect draw. Illusione fume d'amour junipero.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

post your fav pairings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Here is my review of the Saison by Oliva torpedo:

It's disgusting. Tastes like old sour vegetables. Tossed it after the first ash.