Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.
This thread needs more images of smoking goons. I’m atm enjoying an Oliva V.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Maksimus54 posted:

No (public) indoor smoking in my state. There are a couple private clubs but they are pretty exclusive. I put on a coat, fire up a heater and hang out in the brewhouse/woodshop next to my house.

I cannot stress this enough. Buy an electric blanket, sit on it lounge style and wrap it up over your legs and lower torso. This poo poo works soooo much better than an ambient heater. I smoke outside at night in 15f weather and am comfortable the entire time (1-1.5 hours).

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

What's the word on Famous - it and it's associated sites are unreachable (cigarmonster).

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Ya, it's been two or three days now. I'd never seen issues before (I do a monthly order there). When I'm close to doing an order I start watching cigarmonster for something I like. That way I do the normal order from famous, but get free shipping.

I don't think ups20off has worked for a while but cats and cg17 both get 17% off. Also, honey will do a coupon search if you don't mind honey.

edit: According to their twitter they have IT professionals working on it. It's also the whole system, they can't place orders.

porktree fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jul 8, 2021

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Kenning posted:

Padron remains probably the strongest overall producer for me. I love My Father stuff, it has nice selection of flavor profiles and is top quality. The Leaf by Oscar series is great, and I love most Nubs.

Love a Padron - but I gotta ask where'd you get that sweet chair for your cigar?