Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

NewFatMike posted:

Yeah Habanos SA realigned all their prices and IT loving sucks. Since we’ve been ordering Yerandy custom rolls on the discord, I haven’t missed banded Cubans at all. He does some pretty impressive stuff. I think we have another Eirlien on the discord you might be able to split orders with >_>

Perfect Cigar Blend has a pretty insane promo running this weekend. I think I’ve converted quite a few folks to L’Atelier the last 3 months, and this is a banger deal especially with the 20% off discount code HV6CSW3E

Can you pass along the discord info? Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

Kenning posted:

My goon is on the forums for 18 years without plat, it's almost impressive.

I loved sending lowtax money so much and yet i never paid him more, its my one regret

:smith:

I'll just imagine the discord info

EDIT: a shameful return to the cigar thread after 7 years

Ishamael fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jun 27, 2022

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

Kenning posted:

I'm just teasing my dude, I'll just make a short-term link and update it until you join: https://discord.gg/vJprkvCx

Thanks man! It says it is expired, but that's on me because I didn't check the forums for a while because I am old.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

That did the trick, thanks man!

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

DerekSmartymans posted:

Just replying to wave “Hi!” to Ishamael from the cheap seats…nice to see you back!

Now if we could just get Lemur to post about how bad Fuentes are…:argh:

Thanks man! Lemur is out there somewhere, maybe if we summon him he will reappear too.

Flyinglemur!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

DerekSmartymans posted:

What’s the point of having Conan-Doyle’s calabash if you’re too scared to light up some Frog Morton (PBUH, RIP) while bullshitting with good friends to make fun of your pretentiousness?

Supposedly you can get a pretty good recreation of Frog Morton by mixing equal parts Peter Stokkebye English Luxury PS 17 and Lane Limited HGL.

Haven’t tried it so I don’t know for sure, but if you feel like it you could find out!