Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

smallest would obviously be much more practical and portable, and largest would be grotesque, comical and terribly impractical. So i'm going with largest

nut

can I have just one

Prof. Crocodile

old friend posted:

smallest would obviously be much more practical and portable, and largest would be grotesque, comical and terribly impractical. So i'm going with largest

it's this, micropeen me op

Escape From Noise

I have both at once. It's... difficult

Manifisto

important q, are our eventual alien overlords more likely to prize specimens with big or small genitals as a delicacy?

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Small for snack, large for meal

Stooge

pa always said stick with what you're good at

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If it's alright I'd rather keep my OWN genitals and the world can keep its

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
largest ? on my rooftop in the style of a question block from mario

this will tempt airplanes i'm sure of it

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

One giant testicle, and I'd start my own demolition company.

Manifisto

The Mighty Moltres posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Slumpy
the greeks thought big dicks were for stupid oafs so call me slumpy haha

slumpy

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Perhaps the worlds largest genitals could be a boon in survival scenarios so I'll take those due to all of the survival scenarios I constantly find myself in.

Android Blues

seems like a monkey paw wish, by which i mean a blue whale vagina wish

Android Blues

my legs bow out massively as the dizzying weight of Ocean Pussey is suddenly bestowed upon me

Android Blues

my pelvis cracks, thighbones bend. my limited human skeleton cannot handle the blue whale gently caress cavern i am now forced to support along the straining lineaments of my musculature. i weep, consumed at once with joy and fear

Android Blues

walking as if i'm straddling an invisible vaulting horse to support my Ocean Pussey

Android Blues

sitting on every chair as if it's a roman divan, because of my cetacean slunge grotto. my legs develop separate cultures and attitudes because they are spaced so far apart from one another at all times

Android Blues

y'all who're saying you'd get small, convenient dicks are gonna end up with the brittle penis of a thistle beetle, primed to snap off after punching through a micron-thick carapace, releasing a genetic payload from internal gonads that look like a chunk of lost tuna. you would not last two SECONDS in a room with an evil genie

Android Blues

As it is said in the Kama Sutra, the lion should lie down with the lion, the mouse with the mouse, and definitely under no circumstances should the thistle beetle lie down with the Ocean Pussey.

Manifisto

lmao

ty nesamdoom!

nut

god fuckign dman

cda

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

As it is said in the Kama Sutra, the lion should lie down with the lion, the mouse with the mouse, and definitely under no circumstances should the thistle beetle lie down with the Ocean Pussey.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
i assumed the op meant human genitals, and until she comes back to clarify, that's what i'm going with

----------------

old friend

cda posted:

i assumed the op meant human genitals, and until she comes back to clarify, that's what i'm going with

I think it's just the smallest or largest. Species is irrelevant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Walking with the smug satisfaction that I have the world's smallest, artfully delicate, complex and beautiful dick

google THIS

otoh, really easy labor if you're ever planning on that

alexandriao

important: do I get to choose my new genitals. b/c id go with big either way

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

cda posted:

I meant in your mouth :confused:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

And the guy with the lamp goes, "do you think I wished for an enormous angina?"

Android Blues

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

And the guy with the lamp goes, "do you think I wished for an enormous angina?"

cda

by Hand Knit

Chewbecca posted:

I meant in your mouth :confused:

smallest then, for sure

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
"vaginga"

----------------

Areola Grande

v'jenga

nut

vajuggular

Areola Grande

vajuggalo

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

va va va va vagina ann

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I wouldn't last 15 seconds in a room with a genie because I am a compulsive masturbator that always has one finger on the trigger