Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCEfZPhL-NU

e: oh god I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

what the actual gently caress did i just watch

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

egg song

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsjJ1WWrV20

Eggs

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Innes could be good, except for the fact that he's a Sniper and Snipers are hilariously terrible, but that's been well-established.
Like, if he were a hero or even a ranger...and if his bases actually accounted for the fact this is Sacred Stones.

But yes, gently caress Meduas forever, that level is bullshit enough to be annoying even if you're NOT hamstringing yourself.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
His Innes is honestly on-par than his Neimi oddly. The strength difference is there yeah, but I'm not sure that's enough of a difference to make up for that defense difference.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Innes is good if you want a Nidhogg user but don't want to train Neimi (and isn't doing a challenge run where other weapons aren't allowed)

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

1234567890num posted:

Innes is good if you want a Nidhogg user but don't want to train Neimi (and isn't doing a challenge run where other weapons aren't allowed)
Why would anyone not train Neimi though?

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
Cause she's a level 1 bow user :P.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I've watched streams of Fire Emblem and read some LPs, but this thread gave me the push I needed to try out Sacred Stones. It's pretty nice so far, though I can see now why the thread thinks Ross is pretty bad. Despite effort put into babying him, the only thing he has to show for it is being slightly worse than Garcia.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

Shei-kun posted:

Why would anyone not train Neimi though?

Because you can also use Innes and not deal with Neimi's mediocrity.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

This LP is exactly what I need to see while I'm bashing my head against Sacred War's postgame - somebody else bashing their head against this game. Very much looking forward to the Rausten chapter.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

amigolupus posted:

I've watched streams of Fire Emblem and read some LPs, but this thread gave me the push I needed to try out Sacred Stones. It's pretty nice so far, though I can see now why the thread thinks Ross is pretty bad. Despite effort put into babying him, the only thing he has to show for it is being slightly worse than Garcia.

Pretty much. If you take him any path but berserker he just becomes Garcia, but with a really rough start instead of a really strong one. Just go look at how close their stats in this lp are.

That said he can become a berserker and those are the best so I love him anyway.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

amigolupus posted:

Yeah, that's definitely The Ross Experience. All the trainees are more work than they're worth unless you're knowingly raising them for the joy of seeing them grow from zeroes to (possibly literally in Ross' case) heroes. Which, don't get me wrong, i've definitely done myself more than once. And berserker is a fun class with no other (good) options. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

TheMcD posted:

This LP is exactly what I need to see while I'm bashing my head against Sacred War's postgame - somebody else bashing their head against this game.

:tipshat:

Feel free to share some thoughts on Sacred War, it came up in the thread and it'd be interesting to hear some more from someone who's actually tried it.

quote:

Very much looking forward to the Rausten chapter.

Rausten may be thoroughly, uh, whelming. Yes.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

Just warp snipe Riev, it'll be fine.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

:ssh:

14: Also, Speedhogg

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I can't believe you're one stage away from actually clearing this insane idea of a run and this fast too.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

vilkacis posted:

Feel free to share some thoughts on Sacred War, it came up in the thread and it'd be interesting to hear some more from someone who's actually tried it.

Very well. This'll be the first FE LP related thing I've done ever since I started here with my terrible TactHack LP that has been lost in the sands of time. Hopefully this will be better.

Discord Screenshots And Dragon Nukes: TheMcD's Sacred War Recollections

So, I started playing Sacred War because of the LP of it currently ongoing at the Beach. It struck me as sort of a Sacred Stones remix, and given that I recently bounced off a lovely randomizer seed of Sacred Stones, I figured I'd give this a shot.

I also then started basically pseudo-LPing my run on the Beach Discord by sharing screenshots and comments. I'll essentially be rereading all my comments there and rechecking my RetroArch screenshots to paint a fuller picture of my experience. It might seem like a strange play-by-play instead of general experiences, but that's because the escalation this hack has is basically 90% of my experience.

The early parts of my run weren't too crazy, though there were some harbringers of things to come.

Crazy growths do seem to be a sign that enemies will also be quite crazy later on. Also the fact that the game gives you several Dragon's Tears early on - items that are basically Afa's Drops, adding 10% to each growth for the character you use it on. You can't stack them, but still, you can get some great growths from this early, which is quite powerful.

Also a thing I was noticing: Larger enemy numbers. At this point the idea seemed to be going less towards "remix" and more towards "master quest".

There were also some fairly sweeping base changes that threw me for a loop at the start, but I definitely also used them to my advantage when possible.

Though there were some things the AI in particular could take advantage of long before I could.

It's with this chapter (the Duessel one) that some aggravations start to show.

Moving on to the boat chapter, signs start to show that this hack loving loves crit. Some promoted monster with a javelin of all things? 26 crit sounds alright for that, right?

The constant increase in crit really is effective in making you think more about what you're doing, especially with bosses.

Also, this hack does love going with gimmicks for maps. There were no units in that arena-like landmass before I moved in, those reinforcements were designed to surprise you (though they weren't ambush reinforcements, at least). Notable as well: Being true to the name of the hack, this is a *war*. There's a lot more enemy units, but you can also bring a lot more units - not that it does me a lot of good half the time, because whatever I could bring just loving sucked.

A thing this hack does is skills for promoted units. So a lot of promoted units can very much surprise you - for instance, bishops get the aforementioned +25 crit on top of their Slayer and -5 damage taken from magic attacks. Promoted Eirika gets +30 crit. Promoted Ephraim gets half his weapon's might added to his attack. Rangers strike first on enemy phase. Valkyries get +15 HP healed with staves. A lot of interesting stuff.

Another interesting thing about this hack: There is no weapon level growth. It's entirely dependent on your class. So classes that specialize in weapons get the high level weapons, while classes that get everything get to deal with lesser weapons as a result. One side note: The legendary weapons are all E rank in this game. I presume the hack creator didn't want you to be able to screw yourself out of being able to use them, since S ranks are actually kind of rare as a result (at least compared to vanilla, where everyone can get an S rank given time).

The hack doesn't want you to run out of money. Skirmishes on later maps and eventually high levels of the Tower can be exceptionally lucrative. Also, we just hit the route join point and bosses are already breaking the regular 60 HP cap.

Another thing to note about this hack is that there's three types of enemies that are widely used.

- Enemies that charge you right from the get-go.
- Enemies that charge you if you move into their range.
- Enemies that will not move.

Of course, that's basically the same as vanilla, but this hack has a lot more units that straight up will not move mixed into enemy armies. It gives you a lot of situations where you move forward like a WW1 tank or something - slowly trudging your way through the map, seeing if anybody moves every turn, and getting ridiculous turn counts.

And while you're doing that, you get a large enemy squad dropped behind you as a reinforcement that immediately charges you. That's always fun.

Somewhere around the Orson map or the first Lyon map is where you realize this hack is done loving around. Nothing but promoted enemies, and the bosses are incredibly impressive stats wise.

It should however be noted that the game doesn't keep all its toys to itself. While you do get access later than the enemies, you do get access to all sorts of neat stuff like siege tomes in the different stores. Basically, hardly any of the world map stores sell repeat stuff. There's a lot of unique stuff in every store that can be interesting to play with. There's also a great amount of new weapons, magic and items added, probably necessitating the store variety.

Another interesting thing is that this game actually adds a second promotion for monsters so they don't just cap out at this point and still have room to grow. Also, hi dracozombie! You're here early, this is only the egg chapter.

Things continue to escalate in the Rausten chapter. The hack increased the number of turns to survive, and while I dilligently scouted the map with Torch usage, I could not find Riev anywhere on the map. I can only presume he spawns in later.

It is at this point I realize something: Playing this normally or proactively isn't going to cut it. You need to turtle like a motherfucker. The enemy numbers and levels are such that if you're out there, you're very quickly in risk of losing someone, even if they're at full HP. The unit buildup is just too ridiculous to keep on top of unless you've grinded units up to keep pace.

Like, this is absolutely ridiculous. Even if units are stacking up here, that's just nuts.

And I don't want to imagine what would've happened if I didn't get some breaks.

However, that really was the last spike of the regular story. The last few chapters are fairly difficult, but nothing as crazy as Rausten. Instead, let's move forward to the postgame, which is where things get really interesting.

There's even more strange and interesting items you can only acquire in the postgame. Like how Tethys was an Oracle (new class that can use magic and staves, but can't dance) that can get the Dancer ability at a hefty price in the postgame. There's other interesting things like Dragon's Tears for sale or items that drop your units' level so they can gain more stats.

At this point, it's time for me to hit the tower. Thankfully, level 20 Sages, Valkyries and Bishops kind of wreck monsters. Still, in the later parts of the tower, I absolutely need to use legendary weapons to deal with some of these bosses.

Also, the hack made it so that the unlock unit you get for clearing the tower/ruins multiple times is unlocked the first time through, which is very nice. And some of those units have some very nice things with them.

Of course, moving to the ruins, the difficulty immediately kicks up. Nothing but level 20 promoted units (human units, so you can't abuse Bishops for massive damage), and completely maxed out bosses. A ton of units also carry nothing but brave weapons, so you better loving watch out. Also, remember how I said there's a bunch of neat stuff in the shops?

There's a lot of neat stuff in the shops. This in particular is in the Melkaen Coast battle, which has, uh, some special things going on. Again, there's only level 20 promoted human units (a few monsters, but not enough), and a very special boss...

...yep. Things have escalated quite a bit.

At this point, I decide to grind a fair bit, both for money and for levels. That Kelik appearance has shown me poo poo's just going to get worse. And it's at this point I really start developing what I need to get through this: Dodge tanks. With many enemies carrying brave weapons, there will be a lot of hit attempts on your units, and you won't be able to defend fully against them, even with 30 defense. So instead, you need to make sure they have as low a chance as possible to hit you. Particularly good are units like Sages with their 29 speed and 30 luck.

Now, you might be wondering "you're at the first map of Lagdou Ruins, and you already have stat capped bosses, how will this escalate?".

The answer is straight stat boosts. The units get items that raise certain stats for them, and no, you can't steal them. You do have items at your disposal that do similar things, but they're expensive as gently caress. It's at this point the maps devolve into straight Helms Deep poo poo. Identify your most narrow chokepoint, and loving choke that fucker as hard as you can until the horde of reinforcements cuts off, then slowly sweep the map and take everybody else out. To note: Some of the bosses charge you as well, so you don't always get to deal with them on your terms.

At this point, I decide to give the Kelik map another shot, because he drops a stat boost item, and I want that.

The map is still very much capable of throwing you for a loop regardless of how prepared you think you are. However, I did eventually make it to Kelik, and since Blastinus requested a nuking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eljgVEaWLxU

...I obliged.

Then, it's back to the ruins. Chokepointing is the order of the day - units flood in from several sides in the third map, and without funneling them into a single hallway or something like that, I'm pretty sure you're easily going to get overwhelmed. poo poo, I drat near got overwhelmed a few times while doing it carefully like this.

Now, for some highlights of map four:

Still, I managed to do it.

Also, stacking up a bunch of stat boosters on a single unit is the go-to tactic for boss fights.

Map five just keeps ramping up, but careful defensive play still wins the day - though it is very difficult in the first few turns when the units that start on the map just absolutely flood you and leave you scrambling for healing every time. It's at this point that L'Arachel being a Valkyrie really pays off - her healing boost makes a Fortify in her hands absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, right now as of writing this post, I have beaten map five and am at the beginning of map six. Things don't get easier.

So, what do I think of Sacred War? I think it's loving nuts, and the beginning being far closer to "FE8 Remixed" instead of "FE8 Challenge Hack" is enough to sucker you in while it sets up going for the kill. It makes you think "I've gotten this far, I'm sure I can get through all of this." And then it murders you. However, all the changes and new items are enough for me to still keep it entertaining. It might be kind of degenerate the way I'm desperately trying to cheese the maps with defensive strategies, but you know what? I don't really care. This hack is clearly going all out, so why should I limit myself?

Oh, and one more thing.

There's a whole harder dungeon still to go.

This hack is nuts.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I download the The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance hack for FE8, which lists Sacred War as an inspiration

Only few chapters in, but Trilogy definitely seems to be less nuts than War

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Kinda reminds me of the Final Fantasy X superbosses where they decided bigger numbers = challenge. Oddly, Final Fantasy X-2 did their superbosses much better.

Are the postgame maps at least interesting?

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.

TheMcD posted:

Things continue to escalate in the Rausten chapter. The hack increased the number of turns to survive, and while I dilligently scouted the map with Torch usage, I could not find Riev anywhere on the map. I can only presume he spawns in later.

It is at this point I realize something: Playing this normally or proactively isn't going to cut it. You need to turtle like a motherfucker. The enemy numbers and levels are such that if you're out there, you're very quickly in risk of losing someone, even if they're at full HP. The unit buildup is just too ridiculous to keep on top of unless you've grinded units up to keep pace.

Re: the Duessal chapter. Did you bait Cormag with Vanessa/Tana in the middle area where there aren't too many enemies? That was how I got him to join fairly early in the turn count.

Re: Riev, he spawns into the upper left corner of the map some amount of turns in (I can't remember). Funnily enough we also seem to have played that chapter very differently - I split into three teams. One went east and blocked in the spawns on that side (I think it was Gerik, Neimi, Tethys and Ross?) while Colm started looting. One group stayed in the west-middle area (including L'Arachel to rescue Colm so he could get all the chests before the map ended), while I had Joshua, Tana, Cormag, Ephraim and I think Lute as a Mage Knight go North and then swing east to kill the enemies in that direction. There is also a secret shop in the lower-left corner to get.

What made things a lot easier was around Chapter 7 or 8 when realized I should stop using Iron weapons entirely as they are simply not worth it anymore (the same thing happened somewhat later with Steel weapons). You can afford to be a lot freer with better/more expensive weapons due to the revised economy and that made a huge difference in results for me. Light grinding of Valni 1 was also a must whenever a new unit joined that was underleveled (ugh, Ewan!).

That said, I'm doing Lagdou now and it has become much more of a slog than the main game, which I quite enjoyed - will probably finish it then call it quits without doing the additional third dungeon. I am on Map 5 but will need to wait for the weekend to play due to work. Will be giving the Sacred Trilogy a go thereafter.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jul 21, 2020

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
My consistent impression of Sacred War is that people really wanted to go with all their cool ideas without stopping to think if it made the hack fun to play or not, and it looks an awful lot like it just devolves into a horrible slog towards the later stretch of the campaign and all the postgame stuff.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Kinda reminds me of the Final Fantasy X superbosses where they decided bigger numbers = challenge. Oddly, Final Fantasy X-2 did their superbosses much better.

I hated this so drat much about FFX Remastered. Dark Valefor is almost reasonable to beat with not too much grinding after the main story and sidequests, but from there the Dark Aeons ramp up so much that you basically can either just die when fighting them, or grind out the entire sphere grid for at least three party members and rely on Break Damage Limit Attack Reels from Wakka from beginning to end with no real variation in strategy.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Blaze Dragon posted:

I can't believe you're one stage away from actually clearing this insane idea of a run and this fast too.

Well i did have most of it finished by the time i started posting so it was mostly just a matter of finishing the write-ups at that point. The actual play time was somewhat longer.

TheMcD posted:

This hack is nuts.

I'll say! :stare:

That is on the one hand a lot more interesting than i was expecting, but also hahaha no. Super-capped enemies with stat boosters might be fun for like a map or two but it looks like way too much of it. Your Amelia has more encounters than my Ross... in a challenge run where only three characters could fight for most of the game and he was the most used of them.

I'd be curious to see how far things could ramp up, but... not have the patience to deal with them ramping up.

I am quite amused by the Kelik cameo, though... edgy boss music and all. On the other hand, what was that uninspired divinestone crap? She didn't even transform for it!

Also i figured the beach wouldn't last long when SA turned out to seemingly not be dying after all, but i guess it's getting some action, huh. I might have to, ugh, sign up for another internet forum now, thanks a lot :mad:

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I don't remember where Kelik is from, but some gut instinct is making think FEDDOP.

Is he from FEDDOP?

Also, yeah, that hack is a big NO from me. I'll just continue to enjoy the posts made about it.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

quote:

What's with the random fish? :confused:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I asked my wife to draw Neimi showing off her bling and she did more than i asked.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

very good

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Weeble posted:

I don't remember where Kelik is from, but some gut instinct is making think FEDDOP.

Is he from FEDDOP?

Almost, it's The Last Promise.

1234567890num posted:

What's with the random fish? :confused:

Do you not like fish?

marshmallow creep posted:

I asked my wife to draw Neimi showing off her bling and she did more than i asked.

Aw hell yes. Tell your wife that owns. :hai:

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Don't puppy-eye me like that :smith:

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

That's rad! Rockin' those talismans :allears:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Yessssssss

Neimi is always one of my best units in Sacred Stones. I've never had a bad Neimi.

Plus she's adorable and can get a horse and counter in melee thus making her worth 100% of the effort in training her up

Also, while I historically always had Amelia go Paladin, I can't not make her General now (unless she's going Super Recruit).

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

They are - at least the ruins ones are - and they do kind of present interesting challenges. Some are kind of vanilla (the first one feels like a Cog of Destiny retread a bit), but they all have different systems going on - the second map is a city map with walls and villages and such, the third one is an indoor map with a lot of hallways where reinforcements come flooding towards you, the fourth one is more open and has you dealing with attacks from two sides, the fifth one's opening few turns are a frenzy where you try to keep vulnerable units alive against a flood of units, the sixth one is a very wide open map kind of like the Erik chapter in FE7 (though I beat that one by only bringing Ephraim and having him sit on the castle you start at and just slowly mowing through the hordes), the seventh one splits up your forces and kinda forces you to spread out in single forest tiles to keep alive, and the eighth one is a desert map, which is the furthest I've gotten so far.

There's a lot of variety, which is welcomed after the tower turned out fairly monotone in comparison.

TravelLog posted:

Re: the Duessal chapter. Did you bait Cormag with Vanessa/Tana in the middle area where there aren't too many enemies? That was how I got him to join fairly early in the turn count.

That was the plan, but having to send Lute down to Duessel to protect his dumb green units usually just made Cormag and his flyers beeline for Lute instead, which turned the whole thing into a clusterfuck.

TravelLog posted:

Re: Riev, he spawns into the upper left corner of the map some amount of turns in (I can't remember). Funnily enough we also seem to have played that chapter very differently - I split into three teams. One went east and blocked in the spawns on that side (I think it was Gerik, Neimi, Tethys and Ross?) while Colm started looting. One group stayed in the west-middle area (including L'Arachel to rescue Colm so he could get all the chests before the map ended), while I had Joshua, Tana, Cormag, Ephraim and I think Lute as a Mage Knight go North and then swing east to kill the enemies in that direction. There is also a secret shop in the lower-left corner to get.

I figured Riev had to spawn in later at some point, but at that point I had fully committed to the turtle, which I suppose was good prep for the Lagdou chapters.

TravelLog posted:

What made things a lot easier was around Chapter 7 or 8 when realized I should stop using Iron weapons entirely as they are simply not worth it anymore (the same thing happened somewhat later with Steel weapons). You can afford to be a lot freer with better/more expensive weapons due to the revised economy and that made a huge difference in results for me. Light grinding of Valni 1 was also a must whenever a new unit joined that was underleveled (ugh, Ewan!).

I don't remember how heavily I spent on weapons in the midgame - I remember having to save a fair bit because I didn't know you can buy promotion items on the map after the Orson chapter and so had to have enough money for promotion items for all my cavs (four of them) from the Vigarde chapter secret shop.

TravelLog posted:

That said, I'm doing Lagdou now and it has become much more of a slog than the main game, which I quite enjoyed - will probably finish it then call it quits without doing the additional third dungeon. I am on Map 5 but will need to wait for the weekend to play due to work. Will be giving the Sacred Trilogy a go thereafter.

I'm going to try the third dungeon. I will abuse savestates *very heavily* in my attempt, but I feel like I have to at least try.

vilkacis posted:

Your Amelia has more encounters than my Ross... in a challenge run where only three characters could fight for most of the game and he was the most used of them.

Oh, my Ephraim's battle stats are 887-329-1 at this point. Soloing one of those postgame chapters with him where he kills two or three enemies a round while ten take shots at him will do that, I suppose.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

1234567890num posted:

Don't puppy-eye me like that :smith:

Shei-kun posted:

Also, while I historically always had Amelia go Paladin, I can't not make her General now (unless she's going Super Recruit).

Why would you deny Amelia a pony?

If you do that, she can't hang out and exchange pony facts with her pony pal Neimi!

TheMcD posted:

Oh, my Ephraim's battle stats are 887-329-1 at this point. Soloing one of those postgame chapters with him where he kills two or three enemies a round while ten take shots at him will do that, I suppose.

Yeah that may be going just a tiny bit overboard. My kill count is like 800 for the entire campaign...

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

vilkacis posted:

If you do that, she can't hang out and exchange pony facts with her pony pal Neimi!

I don't see a pony on your Neimi either :colbert:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

vilkacis posted:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

1234567890num posted:

I don't see a pony on your Neimi either :colbert:

This is an official Bad Decisions run ok!!

I mean she could have 25 con as a paladin.

And also a pony.

Anyway no point putting this off any longer :derp:

15: The Sacred Bownes

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful challenge run. :allears:

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

This was a pretty fun read. How do you feel about doing a prepromotes only run next, if any?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Leraika posted:

Thank you for this wonderful challenge run. :allears:

Seconding this. It was a very different run than the usual, and it's nice to see Archers do stuff even in the games they sucked in. Hell, it's nicer this way, it wouldn't be an interesting run in 3H where the class is far more powerful and anyone can be an Archer.

Dance Officer posted:

This was a pretty fun read. How do you feel about doing a prepromotes only run next, if any?

In a game with Seth? That'd be a really easy run, wouldn't it?