Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Getting to hear the players yell "are you loving kidding me" at the refs is way better than hearing dumb crowd chanting, play all soccer games with no fans forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

humpthewind posted:

What is dogso. I'm watching the ne-dc game

That's a mistake, Group D is by far the best watching. (especially if this doesn't get reversed)

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

whypick1 posted:

drat, I missed the chance to see Sad Porter Face live.

That also eliminates the possibility of any really good rivalry games from here on out, so now I'm on team Maximum Chaos. Go Cincy.

MIN-SKC is technically a rivalry, or at least MLS is trying to make it one. Haven't really been in the league long enough to hate anyone though.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

whypick1 posted:

Oh right, Philly sports teams are a perpetual source of disappointment.

You could say that about every city left in this tournament

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

whypick1 posted:

And sadly Philly is probably the least sad-sack of the four cities, because at least the Eagles had the decency to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl (coincidentally in Minnesota).

Don't forget the Phillies won a world series too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
oh hey, maybe we'll have an interesting finish