Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarthRoblox
Nov 25, 2007
*rolls ankle* *gains 15lbs* *apologizes to TFLC* *rolls ankle*...

PurpleXVI posted:

100 hours for ONE PLAYTHROUGH? How?

I think even going pretty completionist, I capped out at about 30 or 40 hours for a single playthrough on Tactician difficulty. I can only imagine 100 hours if you keep bouncing off multiple encounters or just love wandering in circles purposelessly.

You seem to be kinda exceptional here - https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=39525 suggests a standard time of over 50 hours, just focusing on the main story quest. 100 hours is standard for a more typical play-through, with some side content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU