Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

I tried this game a year or two ago and made it to some tree city before losing my patience with it. now i can't because it doesnt work with the newest mac OS so good luck have fun i guess my story has no point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Libluini posted:

Have you tried the Steam version? My own original CD went the way of the Dodo years ago and I took the chance when Wiz8 was on sale some time ago.

I have the steam version. MacOS Catalina or whatever apparently can't play things that aren't whatever-bit (64? idk). It's weird and alien to me.

edit behold:

Ramc fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jul 13, 2020

Ramc
May 4, 2008

This is about as far as I got before bouncing off wizardry 8