Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePlanetBuster
Oct 29, 2012
Chewbecka, a lady Mook Samurai
Edit:
I am very excited about this LP. Wizardry 8 does a lot of things that I wish other blobbers would take into account (primarily, how it handles rows in a fully 3D space). It's kind of a bummer that this was the last game in the series in America and is an evolutionary dead end for the series in Japan (which mostly pulls from the original trilogy or sometimes from 6.)

Another innovation I wish happened more often was forcing an ad on you every time you quit the game that called your PC a piece of poo poo:

ThePlanetBuster fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jul 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePlanetBuster
Oct 29, 2012

Cythereal posted:

It's D. W. Bradley. I think every single game of his had voluptuous women NPCs or enemies with their tits out.

I don't have much exciting to add to the development hell that was Wiz8, but I would like to point out how gloriously weird D.W. Bradley's photo was in the Wiz6 documentation. It is definitely the hair, face, and background of a man that would insist that the Amazon enemies must be topless for authenticity reasons:

Click here for the full 457x645 image