Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013

Kacie posted:

I've forgotten why we're visiting the Rapax in the first place. If we have all three Dominae, why can't we march up Ascension Peak like we did earlier? (Thanks, I'm sure this was explained earlier.)

Once you have two of the endgame artifacts the Rapax seal Ascension Peak with a landslide, so you have to go through their territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013
Cool game. It definitely looks like a product of its time, and kind of clunky even by that standard -whenever it came up back in the day there'd be a lot of enthusiasm, as well as mentions of how long combat took. Especially Trynton. Weirdly I don't think too many people mentioned the Rapax Rift even though that's, apparently, even worse. I think I, personally, made it out of the monastery, and that was about as far as I got. Glad to see it done justice.