Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014
I have started this game a number of times before but never finished it so I will be eager to see the bits I have never gotten to.
I've never had a party that didn't have a Bard in it. The free only limited by your stamina sleep spell they start with via their instruments is too good to pass up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psudonym55
Nov 23, 2014

EclecticTastes posted:

The real bummer is that only very few of the Japanese games inspired by Wizardry adopted any of the rad sci-fi elements added during the Dark Savant trilogy. Also, many of the cultural references and in-jokes were lost on the Japanese audience, so they took the whole thing completely seriously and so the Japanese installments are honestly kind of dreary.

If I remember correctly isn't there a blade that is named after a food processor that's a joke outside of Japan but the Japaneses don't have the brand so they missed the joke and took it 100% seriously?