Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

EclecticTastes posted:

I take exception to the implication that you can't be both Thieving AND Virtuous. Save the world by putting its contents directly into your pockets.

It's the Hero Tax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

3, both. All the things!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Yes, please tell us about magical nerdery

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Petition for OP to use that mod for the LP, those are some excellently awful puns :golfclap:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Aw, I really want to support the rat mafia, tying it to what is apparently a near-essential weapon drop is mean. I'd still vote for the rats since I like rats more than fairies, even ninja fairies, but clearly the vote is against me here.

Don't rob the bank in the main run but clearly we need a bonus video showing how it goes down if you do.

I don't really have an opinion about where we go next, I don't know enough about this game.