Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I'm all for thieving. Look we're here to save the universe, or something. The least the locals can do is help us out financially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Hey so uh...is Wizardry good?

I figure it's gotta be on some level, and 8 does look like a lot of fun. But say, hypothetically, if I were to play any Wizardry games, which ones are worthwhile?

Browsing through the LP Archives, 4 at least looks like something I never wanna play ever. No clue about the others, though.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Honestly I might do that. As long as the NES port is good that sounds quite a bit more palatable.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

3 and both. I don't see any reason not to fill up your slots. Also Sparkles is too precious for this crab-infested shithole and you need to keep her close at all times

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I'm an absolutely sucker for spell overview posts.

Hell, sometimes I just like to go to the Etrian Odyssey lps in the archives and just kinda...read the class overview posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Wait, couldn't you in theory do a full party of stealthy characters for the same effect then?