Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Shitenshi posted:

I'm honestly surprised the Big Daddies are as small as they are. The promotional art made them out to look absolutely gigantic. Maybe it's just that they're supposed to look big compared to the little girls they protect, but still, I was at least expecting something taller than the rest of the genetically coked out residents of this objectivist utopia. I was also going to say that it's kind of silly and impractical that Steinman can take full on rounds of gunfire and still cackle on as usual, but he must have really juiced himself up with super serum.
Yeah, they seemed weirdly small to me too, and I'm going into this LP about as blind as Tea.

Fwoderwick posted:

I equally applaud and lambaste Tea's inherent desire to subvert what the game expects of you. Barely engaging with the steinman fight, passively staring at a wall was both head shaking and very funny.

Glad you strongly advised taking on the big daddy though, I don't think I could have handled an entire game of exchanging nothing but pleasantries with them.
A blind "pacifist" low-level run of this game might have been funny though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

That was certainly a choice of music to play during a (supposedly) tense action scene. I get that it's supposed to be Cohen playing it over the intercom/radio in-universe, but it's still draining all the tension out of the scene.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Good to hear the scare was a false alarm.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Apparently $50 in 1960 had the buying power of over $430 nowadays, assuming USD.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

That serum Tea took in the previous video to this last one that made his plasmids go ballistic stopped the code yellow effect and recovered his full life bar.